Question About Air Max 90 Laser Blue JD Sports Version Re-Retro????

I have seen an auction with the laser blue air max 90 jd sports on ebay it looks a little bit different but he is claiming they are authentic and it has thisnike product number 345188 100 it looks slightly diffrent from the original laser blue but almost smiliar but the tounge has a black nike tag on the top... isthis coming back out again and the dates on the tag says 09 ???? please let me know if anyone has any kind of info on these cause if the shoe is legit i amgonna jump the gun on it or wait for the real relese date ???? actually they have the color as university blue but its almost close to the old laser blue

2dl40mg.jpg

The shoes pictured are legit, but they're not laser blues. They're a completely different Euro-exclusive colorway that came out last month, I think.

Laser Blues are much better than them Univ.Blues.

LB>UnivBlues. If you plan on snagging those UBs don't get your hopes up too much as far as quality goes.

Originally Posted by tak

Laser Blues are much better than them Univ.Blues.

LB>UnivBlues. If you plan on snagging those UBs don't get your hopes up too much as far as quality goes.
co-sign....

there's no comparison to the LB's

if i didn't have the lasers, i would go with these instead of those university blues (the mesh is crappy and so is the ostrich mudguard):

NI325018-143_pict1_8_57_8612.jpg

Those lasers are sick. I'll just have to settle for the Vivid Blues because they're as close as I'm going to get to Lasers. haha

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

When did those laser blue's drop?

Did they come out in the US or no?
if you're talking about the pair Mayhem posted they dropped in '07 and a Euro (JD) exclusive.

If you're talking about the other pair posted they dropped a few months back and I believe they were also a Euro release, maybe in Australia also.

eek.gif
. those look insane....damn, i wish i had a connect in europe. those might be one of my favorite am90's....even though i'm not big on theam90's.

Back
Top Bottom