QUARANTINE had to be the WORST movie I ever seen.

I've already made a thread on it...

http://niketalk.com/topic/118203?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/118203?page=1

alien.gif

I was plannin on seein it but I guess the crew and I will have to wait for Saw.

Then you my friend, have not seen The Happening. That's the first -
eek.gif
movie I'veever seen. Yes, that is indeed a negative sign.

Isnt this the american version of the movie " Rec " ?

Its like watching a movie version of some lame screamers on youtube
laugh.gif

I enjoyed [rec]. But I wouldn't doubt americans ruining the movie. The original wasn't over the top or anything.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Then you my friend, have not seen The Happening. That's the first -
eek.gif
movie I've ever seen. Yes, that is indeed a negative sign.

Co-sign, that movie was horribly bad.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I enjoyed [rec]. But I wouldn't doubt americans ruining the movie. The original wasn't over the top or anything.

Meh.. i like the action part of it tho..
laugh.gif
..making it seem likewatching resident evil..

But the ending was stupid.. first there was a child in the ceiling for no god damn reason and then the cameraman tried to run even though the "lady"cant even see them..

I was expecting that the reporter would have been the survivor ...SMH

Yeah I went unwillingly with this hot polish chick, shorty liked the movie I was there in awe of how horrible it was.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Its just like [rec}. I really don't know what people where expecting. I though it was aight. Now the happening on the other hand is probablythe worst I've seen.

What exactly was so bad about the Happening...i was gonna rent it but im interested to see if it is really as crappy as people say.

so this movie was based off of an actual event that happened sometime in 2008?...how do you crank out a movie that fast....

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

What exactly was so bad about the Happening...i was gonna rent it but im interested to see if it is really as crappy as people say.
Well how good can a movie be when flowers are the reason people are dying..........not poisonous flowers or trees just ur average pine trees anddaisy's that was def. the DUMBEST movie i ever seen

Back
Top Bottom