Put me on N*E*R*D*

Over at the generals forum there was this one thread; "Has NT changed your life" something amongst those lines. There was this one dude that saidthat it open up his taste in music and put him on with NERD. After that I went to youtube and I heard Breakout by them and I like that song a lot. What are soof their best songs? NT put me on with them. THanks

From the In Search of Album:
Run to the Sun
Provider
Bobby James

Fly or Die:
the second half of the track Chariot of Fire... Find My Way
Maybe
Wonderful Place
The Way She Dances

Seeing Sounds:
You Know What
Love Bomb
Sooner or Later

and then some other songs by them i like are
Everybody is a Star
Lazer Gun
My Drive Thru (it's on that converse commercial)

That's just my top three for each album. Otherwise I'd list all their songs.

Listen to their albums in this order

In Search Of, Seeing Sounds, Fly Or Die

and remember to wear astronaut suites by the BBC
wink.gif

-The Juice

Where to begin? I've been listening to them since earlier this year and they've easily turned into one of my favorites. I don't think there'sanother artist that I've listened to more this year. I really consider you start off with any album; all three of them are excellent. As for a favorite? Ireally can't choose. 'Seeing Sounds' seems to be some of their best work to date, but that doesn't take away any credit from there previouswork because they're really that good. Heres a few of my favorite songs:

Provider
Maybe
Loser
Happy
Spaz
Backseat Love
Run to the Sun
Brain
You Know What
Kill Joy

Since we're on this topic....Anyone have a list of their non-album material? I'm not familiar with any of them.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Over at the generals forum there was this one thread; "Has NT changed your life" something amongst those lines. There was this one dude that said that it open up his taste in music and put him on with NERD. After that I went to youtube and I heard Breakout by them and I like that song a lot. What are so of their best songs? NT put me on with them. THanks
I recently put my boy onto this song....probably my second favorite off FOD.

Maybe
Am I High (02 Version)
Run To the Sun
The Way She Dance
Jump
Wonderful Place
Yeah You
Bobby James
Everybody Here's A Star
Laugh About It (Favorite Right Now)

How in the world did I forget 'Am I High'? Def in their top 5 greatest songs to date.Do not forget this song.

Good looking out guys. I'm about to put these albums on my iPod and listen to them while driving around town.

can't go wrong listening to all three cd's....

right now, Yeah you is one of my favs...

Sooner or Later all day!!! On the late night drive back from a night out windows down....the guitar rift at the end is epic
eek.gif
I can't resist playing airguitar whenever it comes on
laugh.gif

"Drill Sergeant"
"Baby Doll"

I don't think they've been mentioned yet.

But like everyone has said, just check out each album.

i was about to say no love for baby doll
but seeing sounds and in search of is all i really mess wit. outside of "wonderful place" and "she wants to move" i really cant rock withfly or die

Yo OP I was the guy that made that thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
but yeah personal faveas of mine are Jump, The way she dances, Breakout, Love Bomb, Tape you, StayTogether, and Chariot of Fire. just to name a few.

I would say go with the Spy-mob Version of 'In Search of', which is the 2002 version. I believe you should listen to all 3 albums in order... Fly orDie is underrated, people always put it last on their lists. But, I would say go in order.. In Search of, Fly or Die, and then Seeing Sounds. Their sound kindof evolves through the albums...

also, try to google/youtube these songs

What's wrong with me,
Locked Away
Improvised Jam
Lazer gun carrying (UK only)

\\//,

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I would say go with the Spy-mob Version of 'In Search of', which is the 2002 version. I believe you should listen to all 3 albums in order... Fly or Die is underrated, people always put it last on their lists. But, I would say go in order.. In Search of, Fly or Die, and then Seeing Sounds. Their sound kind of evolves through the albums...

also, try to google/youtube these songs

What's wrong with me,
Locked Away
Improvised Jam
Lazer gun carrying (UK only)

\\//,
imo its hard as hell to rate the albums as far as greatness goes because I love each of them but fly or die just seems to outshine the rest imo

Back
Top Bottom