Purple High Air Force One Question????

I forget the name if they are known as anything but know there was suppose to be some sort of limited release on these?? Can anyone confirm or tell me whathappen?

If i remembered correctly there was a vote to retro these in ONLY NYC.

B-More was the sakuras and phili was the laser mark smiths.

you are exactly right

they were supposed to be the "Purple Grimaces" air force one highs

but then your boy Ronald and his cronies heard about what nike was doing

so they forced them to scrap it

I had those in a size 12 many many moons ago. I hope I could get them in a 13 before I die lol.

I'm really hoping these are not impossible to obtain when they drop, especially being that I don't live anywhere near NYC.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

you are exactly right

they were supposed to be the "Purple Grimaces" air force one highs

but then your boy Ronald and his cronies heard about what nike was doing

so they forced them to scrap it

roll.gif
Nah, but if I'm not mistaken, these are still slated to release in NYC during the Summer thanks to the Nike One Vote contest thingy. These arepretty nice. Too bad I don't live in NY.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

I'm really hoping these are not impossible to obtain when they drop, especially being that I don't live anywhere near NYC.

If you are talking about copping them from resellers, I think you have a very little to no chance as these will be very limited, and I'm pretty surethose who are buying will really only be buying them for themselves. Not to mention that they might be limited to only one pair per person.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

If you are talking about copping them from resellers, I think you have a very little to no chance as these will be very limited, and I'm pretty sure those who are buying will really only be buying them for themselves. Not to mention that they might be limited to only one pair per person.

I just cried a little when I read that.

Dude, a year ago I found a pair for like $60 shipped (and I'm pissed that I missed the auction by 2 minutes) that would have easily sold today for almost$200 bucks.

purple grimaces? barneys? you guys are gettin nuts with this nickname thing....
theyre' purple air force 1 hi's from 1993... the end.

So nobody knows the latest? Just here to argue about a nick name? Give me a break, its really not that serious.

they were originally released in 93

they are being retroed due to the vote thing in NYC only.

they will be released as a hyper strike release, and best believe they're gunna be SUPER hard to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom