Primetime Hours @ the Gym Unappreciation Post - I'M MAD AS [SKA] HECK [SKA] AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE!!

I almost feel like my membership is useless between the hours of 5pm - 9pm because between those hours its a damn madhouse

Its a bunch of bull if you ask me..

- there is always someone on the machine / station you wanna use

- forget about trying to super set on two machines

- its too crowded, there is too much of a ruckus

- parking is a +****

- trainers training clients in the most impractical high traffic areas like between pulley stations

mad.gif

The local, independent gym, FTW.

Gold's, Bally's, and all them get the
indifferent.gif

My gym is smaller and full of senior citizens pushing 20 lbs. on the Hammer Fitness machines, while looking like they're about to have a stroke...
laugh.gif

...but at least I can get in, handle my business, and leave in short order.

You should go before work/school. I used to go at 7am before class, hardly anyone was there

My gym is 24 hours and its a huge benefit because I'll either get cardio done at like 10pm, but I don't like lifting late at night just because itkeeps me up too late

Yeah, if I can...usually when I'm working and not in school....I'll morning lift but even at 7am; there are plenty of people already there

During the day, when people are at work is the best

Hands down, no doubt about it

Right after class and lunch

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When I schedule my classes each semester, I like to get out early enough for a working out window before the primtime hours

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Morning gym hours appreciation.
pimp.gif

Agreed.

I avoid the 5-8pm slot like the plague. 6AM - 8AM = dead zone. I love it.
pimp.gif
That's seriously the best time. You can get all your work in while it's completely empty, then watch all the fine working ladies filterin one by one.

Any time in the afternoon is horrible. It's seriously social hours with people standing around talking and doing absolutely nothing.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

free use of the University's Team Facities FTW.
Not worth it if you want to do a cardio workout. I think ours had two bikes (which i dont use) and 1 treadmill

I go between 5-6pm, but luckily, no one really uses my apartment's gym so usually I can get what I want....my school has a real dope gym, but I never feellike goin there cuz it's a hassle to carry workout stuff in my backpack and pretty much all the equipment I use is available at my apartment's littlegym. They got 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, and 4 bikes, and they're almost always open (I do mostly cardio workouts)

I go to Bally's I try and go at the opening at 6 to 730 but I got a regular 9 to 5 so if I want to go in the afternoon I gotta deal with the crowds. Itvaries most days on how crowded it is. Saturdays are the worst though.

I usually go 5am - 8am, then go to class/work around 9.

With the Bally's that I go to, it's pretty pointless to go between 5pm - 9pm on a weekday because it's so crowded. It's impossible to liftbecause so many people are there, so I can only get cardio+abs done if I go during that time.

Only good thing about those hours?? alotta eye candy
pimp.gif

12pm-3pm is also a good time slot also....Mostly everyone is at work and there's hardly anyone at the gym except for the workout warriors....

-waiting in line to do bench press FTL......
-Not being able to use 2 cables machines for chest or back flies
-Dudes watching you do reps anxious to hop on your machine
-weights scattered everywhere

I usually go after 9:00pm

6:00-7:30 right after ppl get out of work/class is the worst.....college or fitness club gyms.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

5 p.m.- 8 p.m. at LA Fitness does not work
smh.gif

I avoid that time at all costs, when I was at Bally's and now at LA Fitness. I always go from 6am to 8am, or at least try
laugh.gif
. Otherwise it is always post 10pm, but my workouts get rushed since they startkicking people out (Gym closes at 11:55
sick.gif
).

Lately I have been making use of the team facilities in the morning, since once I am done with my workouts, I just shower and I'm already at work
smokin.gif
. I can't do my shoulder workouts though, they don't have theequipment necessary
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom