Price Check OG Jordan 11

I may be new here but I can tell you these are fakes. The seller did all the fixes on the shoes such as the 3rd spacing and 23 but they did not do a carbon fiber fix. It seems like the C.F. is painted on.

I may be new here but I can tell you these are fakes. The seller did all the fixes on the shoes such as the 3rd spacing and 23 but they did not do a carbon fiber fix. It seems like the C.F. is painted on.
You've clearly never owned a pair of OGs

OP, they are legit -personally I'd say no more than $200 max for those, but of course it could be higher because most people seem to loose their senses when it comes to XIs

Last edited:
lmfao...............these are fake..........you are crazy bro........geez, even if i am not 100000 percent a shoe is a fake i keep my mouth shut,

your rep is gonna get hit for that one, not by me, but that was a bad move. lol

What's up with that carbon fiber? Looks really fake

I'm not good withs lot of OGs though.

Last edited:
those look like og's. white patent lining. the lighter carbon fiber. and brighter red sole.

Those are Legit. No way in hell those are fakes. That is an OG pair of Bred XI's. The carbon fiber print is unique and supposed to look like that. White lining on top of the patent leather, patent leather cut is high, if you check the production date tag inside the shoe it should say made in Taiwan I believe. The soles are dirty but you can still make out the pinkish tint compared to 2001/2012/retro versions or even a pair of fakes.

ill take a pic of the tag tonight for u guys whoe werent around 18 years ago when these came out

but honestly i get it, the carbon fiber does look similar to the fake jordans, but i assure u they are very real,

i traded my ds gold medal lebron x  for 200 cash and these shoes, so in my mind i paid 90 bucks for them

so now i have used og bred 11s, ds 2001 retros, ds 2008 CDP bred 11s and ds 2012s, love me some breds

Back
Top Bottom