PRICE CHECK AIR JORDAN RETRO 11 SPACE JAMS

You guys think 90$ shipped is a good price for these? the seller is honest and told me it was a 5 out of 10 condition and that its restorable.. thanks guys!

its restorable if you get new soles for them, unless you have replacement soles i would stay away, uppers need some major work as well, not a restore for a first timer, for $50 i would get them and fix the uppers and try to score some beater soles from a different 11

its restorable if you get new soles for them, unless you have replacement soles i would stay away, uppers need some major work as well, not a restore for a first timer, for $50 i would get them and fix the uppers and try to score some beater soles from a different 11
Yeah I got soles for them that i grabbed from some IE's. So 90 isn't good? I've restored some 96 columbias before so this shouldn't be all that bad for me. It was either these or two other french blue 7s for 90$ which i'll provide photos down below. the first two the guy states no og box and the last owner tried to sandpaper the yellowing as shown, the second two photos comes with og box but not og laces.

Which one should i go with ?

thanks btw !

id go for the jams, a good restore and replacement soles will bring you more money if you're flipping them, if your keeping them then its all preference, both good shoes. id try to work the guy down from 90 on the jams though, no box and soles are beat to hell, ask for like 70

id go for the jams, a good restore and replacement soles will bring you more money if you're flipping them, if your keeping them then its all preference, both good shoes. id try to work the guy down from 90 on the jams though, no box and soles are beat to hell, ask for like 70
you can also replace the 23.

you can also replace the 23.
Hm, great point. And alright, thanks for the help guys really appreciate it. Will do!

I'm going out on a limb here bc they are beat to hell but I'm not convinced the Jams are legit.. the 23s look suspect IMHO. The negative spacing looks off..

I'm going out on a limb here bc they are beat to hell but I'm not convinced the Jams are legit.. the 23s look suspect IMHO. The negative spacing looks off..
I was also wondering about that, but the heel tab where the 23 is, do wear out in different ways based on the users feet/heel shape so I thought i'd be the reason. After all, it seems it has a lot of age in it and I believe reps/ non-legit shoes are made sz 9. Most of the time.

Guy said thats the lowest he'd go, and that he's getting a lot of offers. (Ebay seller btw) should i still buy or pass on them ?

i would pass on these they are in horrible shape. Not to mention you have someone who know's their stuff telling you that he questions if these are legit to begin with. That would be enough for me to stay away.

i personally wouldnt drop 90 on them, i got a great pair with no box for $less than that, i can send you some pics later and i will ship them to you for $70 if they are cool with you, i will clean them up as well. Let me know and i will shoot you pics or PM me and we can do it through there

i personally wouldnt drop 90 on them, i got a great pair with no box for $less than that, i can send you some pics later and i will ship them to you for $70 if they are cool with you, i will clean them up as well. Let me know and i will shoot you pics or PM me and we can do it through there

Really what size ? And sure send them through ! I'd appreciate that thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom