Presto Insole Removable??? Help!

What's good everyone. I've got a pair of Air Presto, and I love them to death. I wear them every day, they look dope, and they're the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

The problem is that the insole is smelling really bad. They make my feet sweat unlike any other shoe I've ever owned. It's only been 4 months and it's the only pair of kicks I've ever owned that have gotten smelly, very bizarre!

So I tried to remove the insole, but it's glued into the shoe and I'm not sure if they'll be ruined if I rip them out.

Anyone have any experience with Air Presto insoles? I'm desperate for a fix that doesn't include a new pair of prestos after wearing em for just a few months.

Thanks Nike fam.

I've removed mine without a problem, there's just little glue that gives little resistance, just do it slowly and you'd be good.

Since Presto was supposed to be "T-Shirt on your feet", you can also consider putting em in the washing machine and just wash em. I've done so couple of times and it worked great in my cases that also needed to wash the bad smell away.

Back
Top Bottom