Post your favorite video game accomplishments Vol. Dr robotnik Video!!!

My brother bought Doctor Robotnik's Mean Bean machine a while months back. off the shop wii channel and me and my friends started to play this religiously.We blew off madden for weeks to try and beat it. Eventually I beat it and it was one of the proudest video game moments recently, my other would have to bebeating Shinobi on the original Sega.

So what video game accomplishment are you most proud of?

Vid coming soon once I log onto my youtube account.

Edit: Heres the vid, Excuse me sounding like I got punched in the nose by Lennox Lewis, allergies was chokin me that day

if you liked the game that much, might i interest you to look into Puyo puyo? it's avail in many formats, and it's the orig. dr. robotnik, and it stilllives strong till this day

here's a clip of the game being played on the anime, Genshiken

oh btw, my fav accomplishment would be beating SF2 Turbo, on 8 star, with no rounds loss on the snes.... amazingly i have yet to do it on the xbox liveversion, and i've been playing for a while....dammit!

100 % on Super Mario Brothers for Super Nintendo
smokin.gif

Maxing out all 4 of my characters to level 50 in the original Final Fantasy (NES). I was 11 or 12 at the time and it was the only game I had.

Beating LoZ: OoT, was mad young and was the first game i can remember going crazy when i finally beat Ganon

Getting the strongest weapon Excalibur II in Final Fantasy IX... Mind you this game normally takes 40-60 hours to complete.

The goal is to reach the ! mark in "Room of Emptiness" in the final
dungeon under 12 hours. Anything later and the ! mark will disappear.
This sidequest will pit you against time and skills

My Youtube Link check my levels�:

���

well for me i would say beating Big boss in metal gear Solid 3 sons of liberty the 1st time i fought her.

Beating Street Fighter II: Turbo Edition on the Arcade with one single token.

Beating Marvel Vs. Street Fighter; on the first try on the Arcade as well.

Beating everything in FFVII, beating MGS3, going Super Sonic for the first time
eek.gif
, and the time they put up a "no cheesing" sign on thestreetfighter at one of my local spots because of me
pimp.gif

Level 17 in Tetris on my phone...damn, I love that game..took me like months to get it...that's the only game I play lol

Back
Top Bottom