POST YOUR FAVORITE ARCADE GAME (PICS)

Ebay always has some cool stuff up. My brother always wanted to get one of these but it probably is a total waste of money especially if you end up beating itreally quick.

f4c4_1.JPG

aaa6_1.JPG

4ed7_1.JPG

2c64_1.JPG

xmenarcade.jpg

S%20Arcade%203.jpg

streetfighter2.JPG

everything mentioned above...wow....so much tokens well spent at the malls...do they even have arcades in the malls anymore? smh...i miss the 90's

Last time I went to the local skate rink, they had an NBA Jam machine. It was awesome.

Then there's the Midway at Circus Circus in Las Vegas. I was freaking out when I found the Arcades. They had Tekken 5, NBA Showtime, I was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I DARE ANYONE TO TRY AND SEE ME AT THIS GAME...
maxtune3logo1.jpg

wmmb_a.jpg

flywmmt3a.jpg

CCI09102007_00000.jpg

3382_MaxiTuneMidnight3.jpg

820 HP Mazda FD3S RX-7 Type R, 300+ stars (wins), S3 Class, Ghost Level 50
pimp.gif

Swear, probably spent AT LEAST $500 already...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My favorite arcade game is the one I have in my garage:

Cabinet is kinda beat up and the monitor isn't in the best condition when I bought it used for $300 about 3-4 years ago, but it still plays well. I had toreplace the locks, and changed out the Champion Edition arcade board with a Turbo Hyper Fighting one. I don't play it much, but I occasionally plug it inwhen friends come over and want to play.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I DARE ANYONE TO TRY AND SEE ME AT THIS GAME...
maxtune3logo1.jpg

wmmb_a.jpg

flywmmt3a.jpg

CCI09102007_00000.jpg

3382_MaxiTuneMidnight3.jpg

820 HP Mazda FD3S RX-7 Type R, 300+ stars (wins), S3 Class, Ghost Level 50
pimp.gif

Swear, probably spent AT LEAST $500 already...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
, you really weren't kidding last time
laugh.gif

Andrews_Figure3.jpg

Playing DDR is appreciated
smokin.gif
I like how you had to put your tokens on the machine to get next on the machine, and people would bash their knees and jumpover the railing or onto the machine

Back
Top Bottom