Post You wearing your "CRACKABLES"

so, i wore a pair of OG VIs today (no they didn't crumble on me, thank the Lord...) and i was thinking i KNOW a lot of us NT'ers have shoes that we areafraid to wear a lot in fear of cracking. So those of you who ARE that bold to wear your crackable heat...or crackable shoes in general...POST THEM PICS UP!!

i'll start it off...

i wanted to start a post like this awhile back but didnt
I wanted to see people shoes that had cracked on them!
The pic that inspired me was a pair of all black og AM1s
i think it was jwdanklefs
he is part or teamfam
lets see that pic
pimp.gif

I'm never too worried about these, the airbubbles are crystal clear.

Finally a wearable pair after the last two pairs I had cracked on me
frown.gif

These always held up great (just traded them), but I did have a pair of Bordeaux that came apart wearing them.

These didn't quite hold up as well as the rest
laugh.gif

these actually DID crack on me haha!!! only got them for $100 though...sold them for $20 and the guy knew they were cracked BAD....the whole cement part on theleft shoe fell off

and these aren't really too fragile, but after the first wear one of the pods slightly separated. its all good though. fixed and holding good

neither compare to jaehow's kicks!!! killin it. and i thought the weather last week was bad...

i dont think i would even open the box more then and hour on those white infareds
pimp.gif

Props to you for wearing them

I need some 99 bred IV's..I wore my OG powder blue IX's the other day and they are crack free =D

People are going to pose in their cracked #@% shoes that are so vintage and heat, that...

This post might be very interesting!

I'll be back.

People are going to pose in their cracked $%% shoes that are so vintage and heat, that...

This post might be very interesting!

I'll be back.

OG 180s: No problem at all
pimp.gif

301544_41fe74cd1b_l.jpg

Pegasus 92: midsole seperated from uppers: just some glueing to fix it
279995_ecfa6993b0_l.jpg

93 skylons: No problem
276941_44d0fa9553_l.jpg

Those VIs are crazy!! ...I hope u ain't "throwing them around your room" like u normally do!!
tongue.gif

Worn these quite a few times, slight seperation, but I reckon I can get a few more wears out of them yet...

Obviously not as risky as OGs, but so far, so good for my Black Infa reds...

& I plan on wearing both of these over the next couple of weeks (I've already worn the Hares indoors for a day with no probs)
Olympics should be fine too ....fingers crossed!

- Wow, so much heat on one page.
pimp.gif

Sorry for the terrible quality guys, I don't have a camera and my phone sucks.

Air Jordan VI Infrared

2r6ptg1.jpg

Already starting to crack, just a little bit.

Maaannn those White Infras are
smokin.gif
WhiteInfras>Black Infras, but Id give up one of my kids for a wearable pair of Maroons. Those were my first Js ever.

Broc nice forces.

I hope this thread keeps going...a lot of good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom