Post pictures of your loose/untied shoes

Since high school I've started wearing my shoes really loose and untied, I think it's much more comfortable and looks better plus it saves time. I alsolike the feeling of my feet moving in them when I walk.

I noticed lots of others on here also wear their shoes really loose, post pics of your loose shoes, here are some of mine, I'll add more later.

2nvqkhc.jpg

slant.jpg

No shoe-heads actually lace-up their shoes tight unless their hooping.

I thought most people wore their shoes either loose/untied. Your shoes are OD loose though.

First of all those are the wrong type of sneaker to be doing that with.. When I used to keep my shoes untied it was with my ACG's or AF1's

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I thought most people wore their shoes either loose/untied. Your shoes are OD loose though.

What's OD loose?

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

First of all those are the wrong type of sneaker to be doing that with.. When I used to keep my shoes untied it was with my ACG's or AF1's

What are ACG's?

i tie all my shoes and keep them looking fresh like they do when they in the box. maybe il forget to tie them if im going out to get the mail

Originally Posted by 123jd

What's OD loose?
Think Jenna Jameson.

I do this will a lot of my beaters.

What really pisses me off is when fools do that with their hoopin shoes. Then complain about how they always sprain their ankles.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 123jd

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

What are ACG's?

boots.

Originally Posted by King Beef

I do this will a lot of my beaters.

What really pisses me off is when fools do that with their hoopin shoes. Then complain about how they always sprain their ankles.
smh.gif
Truth spoken.

Back
Top Bottom