Post FAIL pics

Yo whats up NT could you guys post some of those fail pics you guys are so famous for. I wanna save them on my computer. Thanks for helping a brother out.Heres some inspration:

I saw the cutest girl today. She was a BAAAADDDD. SO Im saying to myself get yo@#!$ over there and work your magic. So I start walking towards her and shenotices me walking over and she smiles at me sorta giving me the ok to aproach her. So as Im walking I make these faces
smile.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. So Imalmost there Im about to cross the street to get to her when all the sudden SPLAT!!!!!!, I land face first into the most vile pill of garbage you ever did see.So I get up and there is orange and yellow stuff all over my face. I look up at her to see if she noticed and she was standing there just
roll.gif
and then
sick.gif
. So I get up and Im so embarrassed. I just turn around to walk down the stairs and fallright on my@#!$.
smh.gif
This was not my day. no pics of the girl btw

Edit: not true btw sorry

i dont have your pictures mounted on this hard drive of mine but once i get on board with yo mother i will upload a flame

Originally Posted by kapslokk

i dont have your pictures mounted on this hard drive of mine but once i get on board with yo mother i will upload a flame
WHAT???????? Anyways DUB 253 hooked me up with themotherload of pics so Im good

Back
Top Bottom