Please don't tell me these are real?!? (pic added)

:x

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Addidas-Js-...2911763?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d085eca93

300r2tg.jpg

Last edited:
Just put a 199 bid. Someone put 199.10 and so on lets troll a lil bit

Unfortunately, they are real. And :lol: at the seller for asking for $200.
And that Marques Houston pic gets me every time. :rofl:

Anyone remember when Nike dropped a shoe similar to that? I can't remember the name but I'm pretty sure it dropped the same time as the Pharrell dunks. I'm pretty sure it was the Air Force II and it came with blue and red pairs of socks. So this doesn't surprise me one bit.

I think those are sample JS'

I remember Invisible Woman AF1 were all the rage back in the day. Never had a pair but looking back now it's probably a good thing. :lol:

The amount of fake clear joints that flooded my HS when these were hot :x :smh: :x :smh:

Whether they were jordan's or AF1's n_'s thought they was doin it, wrong.

I think those are sample JS'
I remember Invisible Woman AF1 were all the rage back in the day. Never had a pair but looking back now it's probably a good thing. :lol:

naa i was a broke kid in school when they came out. I wish I copped them. :lol: I remember dudes were going so hard with socks. But that was back in my sneaker days so it's money saved as I don't give a damn about kicks now. Every time i see unkles though I take a peek but lord knows nowadays it would probably sit in it's box untouched for forever

Back
Top Bottom