Players you didn't think would still be in the pros. vol. no hate

Sort of the opposite of the other thread. No hate to these dudes though, props to them for defying the odds. 
pimp.gif

humphries-270x405.jpg

uipui.jpg

briancardinal.jpg

mcbob.jpg

Sort of the opposite of the other thread. No hate to these dudes though, props to them for defying the odds. 
pimp.gif

humphries-270x405.jpg

uipui.jpg

briancardinal.jpg

mcbob.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

George Hill
Based on the Spurs reputation, how didn't you think Hill was going to be a player?

I went to IUPUI the same time George was there and I watched him play almost every college game. He was clearly talented but no one really thought he'd make it to the league. Even on draft night we were surprised that he got drafted in the first round. 
I see your point about the Spurs organization, but you gotta understand where dude was coming from. IUPUI. 

George Hill
Based on the Spurs reputation, how didn't you think Hill was going to be a player?

I went to IUPUI the same time George was there and I watched him play almost every college game. He was clearly talented but no one really thought he'd make it to the league. Even on draft night we were surprised that he got drafted in the first round. 
I see your point about the Spurs organization, but you gotta understand where dude was coming from. IUPUI. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

George Hill

You thought he would be out of the league after two years?

I'm with you on the Brian Cardinal mention though.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

George Hill

You thought he would be out of the league after two years?

I'm with you on the Brian Cardinal mention though.

Back
Top Bottom