Planning a trip to LA...

Wasup NT,
I'm planning a trip to LA this summer, it's gonna be my first time there so I wanna know what area I should book a hotel
at cause I plan on doing alotta shoppin (crooks, hundreds, and so forth), dope clubs, dope spots ect...
thanks

hit me up when your in town....too many places to shop and be at...close to infinite places.
About a hotel to be at, if you wanna be at peace, Westwood, beverly hills, or santa monica...as far as I know.
look into hotels.com

^lol yea, Im tryna find a decent priced hotel but Im not tryna be in Compton lol... but I'll mos def hit you up

anyone else?

yea don't go to compton, i mean no diss to compton, I love all of LA no matter what, but if your coming down to have a vacation, you expect a descent placeto stay at. but fo sho hit me up.

Go to Venice Beach Everybody knows what's up with that spot .. you could copp some coo stuff over there .. Hit up Universal city walk ..Hit up The Grove theres celebs over there from time to time .. Hit up Old town Pasadena .. Neo 39 is ehh some pretty alright kicks coo lil strip to shop aroundin Pasadena tho and if you do go to Pasadena go to Roscoe's chicken and waffles your crazy if you don't .. .. Hit up Clubs in Hollywood Highlands,Element, Sevilla, Cabana .. or for bars Down town Long beach or Down town Fullerton tuesday and thursday nights .. Those are some pretty coo spots .. hope ithelps

Back
Top Bottom