Pistons vs Magic Game 3 Post

Go Pistons
pimp.gif

Go Magic
laugh.gif

I'm hoping that Magic show up big for their home games. Make it an interesting series at the very least, and come to play with Detroit. I don't want tosee them get swept again and embarrassed after they had a damn good season and played well.

Win big at home in Game 3, maybe come back and win game 4, and at least go back to Detroit and make it a series.

magic by 8. hedo is playing poorly in this series but i expect him to fully bounce back at home. go magic!
pimp.gif

The Detroit Pistons would love to win games 3 and 4 in Orlando not only to sweep the series, but if...or I should say when they sweep Orlando then they willhave some good days rest before they start playing in the Eastern Conference Finals. It looks like the Pistons will wait for a little while because theCeltics-Cavs series might go down to a game 7.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Magic need to win one, cuz i have tickets to Game 5

roll.gif

Fine then, I'll root Magic in this one just for you're tickets sake.... speaking of which I oughta call my hook-up see if hes got some game 5tickets....
nerd.gif

so.... MAGIC BY 1! Hedo with the deep 3 FTW!

The Magic had the Pistons up against the ropes in game 2. A loss is a loss but considering the blow out in game 1, it's good to know they made enoughadjustments to have a better showing the following game.

Dwight slept in his own bed last night. I expect him to have a monster game today.. anything less than a 20/20 would disappoint me.

As the saying goes... it's not a series until the home team loses.

And we have our %%*% together in Orlando... best be sure our game clocks will be in working at all times.
wink.gif

I give Orlando one win this series, but I don't think it will come tonight.

laugh.gif
i feel you thats why i got tickets to game 1 but you know thepistons they don't believe in sweeping anyone. Orlando will probably win this one by 8 and pistons will win in 5.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

laugh.gif
i feel you thats why i got tickets to game 1 but you know the pistons they don't believe in sweeping anyone. Orlando will probably win this one by 8 and pistons will win in 5.
I went to game 2 with my girl, but my suga mama got them in the lower level
pimp.gif
. And knowing the pistons theyre gonna play super chilled and get blown out

I am positive that Orlando will win at least one game at home. Obviously, they play so much better at home; most notably Rashard. I think if Rashard gets goingearly, they might come out with a W tonight.

I would really like to see this series extended.

Yeah I felt dudes pain that *!+@ looked like it hurt.

Pistons need a new arena compared to Orlando that place is quiet.

Magic are on a roll D12 may finish with double digit blocks tonight.
laugh.gif

damn ya boy chauncey was looking like seven bells before

what's up with pam oliver? does everypne on tnt have mushmouth?

Man, there has to be something wrong with that floor. First Rip tried to cross over, and fell down. Now Chauncy tried going baseline, and did the freakinspilts...

I smell something fishy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah I felt dudes pain that *!+@ looked like it hurt.

Pistons need a new arena compared to Orlando that place is quiet.

why would the pistons need a new arena? its nicer then the magic arena.

Back
Top Bottom