PINK sports jersey, yay or nay

Im talkin about those jerseys that the shops in some towns make that are replicas of the NFL or MLB teams but in pink. U know what im talkin about.

imo, women who rock jerseys should rock the real colorways of the jerseys.

look at this mess...

17172251_w.jpg

pink%20pistons%20jersey.jpg

pink%2Bjersey.bmp

lookin a lot sexier if it were to be the real colorways

I thought maybe you were talking about for breast cancer awareness or something.

But not those, NAY.

If you want to wear a jersey, wear the real damn jersey.

Its just another way to make moolah in my opinion. I hate when jerseys are any other color but the official colorway but you gotta remember that these leaguesare businesses and will find every way to make a dollar.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

find something to do with your time.

thanks my man. best coming from you since you have almost as many posts as i do but been here 3 years less than me

good lookin out
pimp.gif

if its for breast cancer awareness/fund raiser i'm totally all for it. anyone that knows someone thats been affected by any form of cancer would agree,pink was merely the color chosen to represent breast cancer awareness.

but if its just to sell jerseys to chicks, please. whats the point of having a team jersey if its not even team colors. screams "im a snobbybandwagoner" all over

I thought this was about the womens college bball jerseys

web.sp.wbball.picA__t820.jpg
00PinkJerseyB2.jpg

I'd be surprised if my girl wanted a jersey, so much so that it really wouldnt matter to me

I know for soccer certain tams wear them all season some look pretty clean...........................
JAP001.jpg
sevillapink_1_the_associated_pres_2.jpg
pinkpalermo.jpg
73506801rx4.jpg

I don't like those variations of jerseys, whether pink, camouflage, etc that get put out. I think if a jersey is worn, it should have the same look theteam wears.

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

^ haha. yeah and the chick on there was on point, finally
yup. marty caswell.

i just went to the xx1090 website today and from the one picture of her on the site, it seems she may be blessed in the chest..

21258.jpg

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

find something to do with your time.

thanks my man. best coming from you since you have almost as many posts as i do but been here 3 years less than me

good lookin out
pimp.gif

the post count argument. high or low, when people use this, when has that ever had anything to do with anything ? ever?

'this guy just disagreed with me! id better click on his screenname right away and find out his post count and membership length!!!!!! then i can cleverlyuse it against him in some way!'
roll.gif

you wont find any of my posts being about absolute nonsense,....er i mean hard hitting entirely sports related things like whether women wearing pink is ok.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

yup. marty caswell.

i just went to the xx1090 website today and from the one picture of her on the site, it seems she may be blessed in the chest..

21258.jpg
Marty could definitely get it.

She still doing stuff with Billy Ray and Scott Kaplan?

Been a while since I've listened.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

yup. marty caswell.

21258.jpg

i don't think she produces the morning show anymore.

she produces for darren smith now. a lot of the lineup was switched up [i.e. philly billy and joe tutino being gone from the station].

pink jerseys are used to get women to buy the product..... as a business, yes, great decision. but i hate it as a sports fan.....

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

yup. marty caswell.

21258.jpg

i don't think she produces the morning show anymore.

she produces for darren smith now. a lot of the lineup was switched up [i.e. philly billy and joe tutino being gone from the station].
eek.gif

Damn, Philly Billy gone? I used to love listening to him and Darren on the way home from work, well, when I had work.

^ yeah. the only thing that's same about the 1090 lineup is scott & BR followed by jim rome.

it's the darren smith show 12-3pm.

then the bleacher bums 3-7pm, which is TERRIBLE in my opinion. sure, it's a "fan forum", but the hosts themselves are terrible. i just tune into1360 to listen to josh rosenburg when they come on.

then john kentera 7-10pm.

Originally Posted by BBC239

I know for soccer certain tams wear them all season some look pretty clean...........................
JAP001.jpg
sevillapink_1_the_associated_pres_2.jpg
pinkpalermo.jpg
73506801rx4.jpg

yeah the Juve and Sevilla ones were pretty cool...

Originally Posted by RellNye

Its just another way to make moolah in my opinion. I hate when jerseys are any other color but the official colorway but you gotta remember that these leagues are businesses and will find every way to make a dollar.
Yep, that sums it up right there.

Sports teams could give less of a +$!# about an image when they "need" to make more money. But that's what sports has become, and I don't seeit changing anytime soon.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom