Pick three NT'ers to be stuck with on a desert island.

1.LuckyLuciano- For warmth and food.
2.Ninjahood- Knows how to survive in tight spots.

3.Edith/Late 80's- To possibly have my child and a lifetime supply of American Apparel.

1. Je Ne Sais Quoi for comedy
2. Anton for wound treatment
3. ???

DC AllAmerican- no TV, no internet, no entertainment,  this man will start some of the most compelling, thought provoking conversations ever to pass the time

Any attractive female on here - Given the competition on the island I'm 100% sure she would be my bust it baby for life. 

Dipset General - We need a flunky to go collect fire wood and other menial task.  He's a dedicated soldier.  Also his gravedigging would come in handy for a proper burial if one of us died.

RaWeX05 - His physique will help kill and hunt animals for food for me (plus he'll be more food for the animals once I break his legs when we're in danger)

Whywesteppin - his endless amount of cords, cables, and other various electronic pieces will come in handy along with his MacGyver like thinking in creating a way for us to escape the island in a platonic relationship (RIP Raw)

Cronicmolemolereturns - so I can keep trolling you...or am I

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

shoe freak baby
ogbobby johnson

hombre,mami,or anyone from ntwt, except 4w

I just stole a couple pics from your tumblr 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

DC AllAmerican- no TV, no internet, no entertainment,  this man will start some of the most compelling, thought provoking conversations ever to pass the time

Any attractive female on here - Given the competition on the island I'm 100% sure she would be my bust it baby for life. 

Dipset General - We need a flunky to go collect fire wood and other menial task.  He's a dedicated soldier.  Also his gravedigging would come in handy for a proper burial if one of us died.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mabel
shortypop
dat jewish chick with all the tats i forget her sn

how are ya'll picking all dudes when you're stick on a desert island though?

Megatron would already be on the island before I landed.

Ninjahood- I would take an apprenticeship with him on turning small, underground burrows into immaculate living quarters.
CameronNelson- would have a 10 year action plan to convert the GM Skyline into a Yacht to get us back home

Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:
1.LuckyLuciano- For warmth and food.
2.Ninjahood- Knows how to survive in tight spots.

3.Edith/Late 80's- To possibly have my child and a lifetime supply of American Apparel.

roll.gif

@$##@+# cannibalism
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

RaWeX05 - His physique will help kill and hunt animals for food for me (plus he'll be more food for the animals once I break his legs when we're in danger)

Whywesteppin - his endless amount of cords, cables, and other various electronic pieces will come in handy along with his MacGyver like thinking in creating a way for us to escape the island in a platonic relationship (RIP Raw)

Cronicmolemolereturns - so I can keep trolling you...or am I

laugh.gif

DJ Bana
Oh YoU MaD
Henz0

or anyone that's down to chill, don't matter who it is (can't be ayo though).

None of yall.... I'd rather Tom Hanks it...

...It builds Character and I'll Receive all of the Proceeds off my book and Movie-rights when I make it off the Island

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or he would question and criticize every decision you made on the island the entire time until you go insane.

HazelEyedHoney
Dirtylicious since he's a big guy
SillyPutty just to see if he would start praying to be rescued

Back
Top Bottom