Pick One Hood That'd be Dope in a Film

see we think nyc has the best hoods...because people are such hustlers in our hoods that theres something special in that...which there is

but I think the new Orleans wards would be dope in a film

see we think nyc has the best hoods...because people are such hustlers in our hoods that theres something special in that...which there is

but I think the new Orleans wards would be dope in a film

you wanna see a hood? go to mexico, haiti, PR, DR, colombia etc.. Just not USA..

USA is a bunch of fronters that think they hood but in reality they dont even know what beef is.

you wanna see a hood? go to mexico, haiti, PR, DR, colombia etc.. Just not USA..

USA is a bunch of fronters that think they hood but in reality they dont even know what beef is.

I agree with New Orleans. A crime drama there would be
eek.gif

I really wish these premium cable channels would slow up on all these 

old shows,(The Borgias, Camelot, Spartacus, Game of Thrones...)

and put out more crime-drama set in the present day.

I agree with New Orleans. A crime drama there would be
eek.gif

I really wish these premium cable channels would slow up on all these 

old shows,(The Borgias, Camelot, Spartacus, Game of Thrones...)

and put out more crime-drama set in the present day.

Originally Posted by StaYSMacKed

And of course, here's this guy with the answer to a question no one asked. 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I wish we had more movies like Juice/ Menace/Boyz N the Hood now. But then again I don't at the same time..

I wish we had more movies like Juice/ Menace/Boyz N the Hood now. But then again I don't at the same time..

Originally Posted by Nash

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah that New Orleans crime drama
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah that New Orleans crime drama
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

a movie from there would be way better than other places.. youl get to see cool @##@

Back
Top Bottom