Pic Request: MJ in Blue XIs

a5b150e2f28da1fee4616d782c77cc892b1040b.pjpg

Those are Concord XI's. I don't know why people always mistake these for having blue patent leather. The lighting inside of the venue makesJordan's shoes look blue, keep in mind with the blue wind pants he was wearing they reflect off the black patent leather and that is why they"appear" blue. In layman's terms: THEY ARE NOT BLUE!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Here we go again... They are Concord XI's... The Blue is the REFLECTION OF THE PANTS...
For somebody that oh so know's there pe's you should know there are blue xi's in existance!
laugh.gif

Let's put this theory to rest somebody go put on red sweatpants go jogging and have somebody take a picture. I would love to see red xi mids throughout theshoe!

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Here we go again... They are Concord XI's... The Blue is the REFLECTION OF THE PANTS...
For somebody that oh so know's there pe's you should know there are blue xi's in existance!
laugh.gif

Let's put this theory to rest somebody go put on red sweatpants go jogging and have somebody take a picture. I would love to see red xi mids throughout the shoe!

^5 to you my dude for having some sense, lol. I know for a fact that those are PE Jordan XI's. I asked a friend of mine about that exact pairafter seeing a pic online which I thought was fake. In fact, to add to it, this pair in particular had Jordan spelled down the lace holes on the shoe. A factthat he confirmed and I later saw in a photo. These were produced for Mike only while he played for the wizards. And for the record, how in the hell can youget such a blue reflection like that from black patent leather? Read your physics books y'all....

roll.gif
I've never seen a black patent reflect a color so fully.
And for it to "reflect" on both shoes, at every angle? completely? I don't know about that one.

laugh.gif

Let's put this theory to rest somebody go put on red sweatpants go jogging and have somebody take a picture. I would love to see red xi mids throughout the shoe!
Are those really them Alieg??? Maybe I'm wrong... I've only been collecting PE'sfor almost a year now...

My THEORY on the subject is that this is the ONLY PICTURE of MJ wearing them (if they are in factBLUE)... I thought he would have worn them more with the Wizards... Although, there are many other PE's out there that players' wore ONETIME...

laugh.gif

Are those really them Alieg??? Maybe I'm wrong... I've only been collecting PE's for almost a year now...

My THEORY on the subject is that this is the ONLY PICTURE of MJ wearing them (if they are in fact BLUE)... I thought he would have worn them more with the Wizards... Although, there are many other PE's out there that players' wore ONE TIME...

Yeah it's kinda like how people thought jordan was wearing a true blue 3. When in reality it was a true blue inspired shoe with a copper Jumpman andleather heel tab.

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hmmmmmmm.........
jordan_xi_sample.jpg

Pic courtesy of sneakerfiles.com

Thanks for posting that pic fam! I was going to post that pic up but you beat me to the punch!

Thank you sir, I couldn't find that pic, but thanks for showing everyone that I am NOT crazy, lol.

those look blue. if it's a reflection then why are the sides blue rather than black?

Back
Top Bottom