People that go from the gym straight to the grocery store

Y'all are foul. It's usually women, too. Like tonight at Whole Foods I saw this musty *** woman in a leotard picking out bok choy. I wasnext to her grabbing some dinosaur kale and just glanced over at her. She looked at me and I just shook my head while staring right at the sweat stainson her shirt. I know it's a matter of convenience but you couldn't towel off at the gym? Change shirts? I could never do my grocery shoppingin that state of hygiene. Got to feel fresh in every social situation.

Whoa. I go from the gym to the grocery store all the time.
This sounds more like a case of going from the weight bench to the grocery store.
smh.gif

Yea i always hit up the grocery store after playing numerous pick up games at bball, but i dont stank and show sweatline though

I used to do that a lot. But I ALWAYS clean myself up a bit before leaving the gym. I can't stand having sweat on my shirt

That's me! People can't see the sweat marks on my shirt though, but that's because my entire shirt is drenched in sweat...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Y'all are foul. It's usually women, too. Like tonight at Whole Foods I saw this musty *** woman in a leotard picking out bok choy. I was next to her grabbing some dinosaur kale and just glanced over at her. She looked at me and I just shook my head while staring right at the sweat stains on her shirt. I know it's a matter of convenience but you couldn't towel off at the gym? Change shirts? I could never do my grocery shopping in that state of hygiene. Got to feel fresh in every social situation.
a8c16e1fa0b50c52a79c7850d514132e8e13ba48_t.jpg

Do it all the time, after the gym or after a few pickup games. Not full on grocery shopping though, usually just for a gatorade or something.

I did this the other day
laugh.gif
I walked in with an under armour all sweaty and stained (From benching bar) Smh @ rust..
I used to do this like once a week during the schoolyear after practice. Lol x Smh
Id walk in lookin' busted and proceed to get what I needed..Hair messed up, stained shirt,etc..

I have no problem with going to the grocery store in sweat mode after the gym...I too don't care what people think...I probably just wash my hands reallywell after the gym...

Well, I think shoppers probably care about sweat dripping onto the produce. It becomes a matter of sanitation. If people without shirts or shoes aren't permitted, then sweaty people should not be permitted on the premises either.

If I'm really sweaty after hitting thr gym I always have to shower if I;m going somewhere. THe feeling of sweat is wat yoo disgusting to ever go around inpublic. Why are people so against showering or washing up after the gym?

I go if I need to get some quick stuff, but I usually put a clean t-shirt on, and I don't get sweat marks.

embarassed.gif
i do this alot, to pick up milk and/or protein mix. i don't care what people think, i'm doin my own thing
i puts in work in the gym! i'll flex like a douche for whoever stares at me! naww jp
grin.gif

but leave em be fam. leave em be

i hope im at the grocery store, sweaty as *%@$, borderline crapping my pants, bothering and annoying you so much to the point where you vent about it on asneaker forum.

If I need to pick up something quick, then I have no problem going to the grocery store right after I workout....

If I'm getting the week's groceries and I know I'll be in there for more than 10 minutes, I'll usually go home and shower....

It's really not that serious...and I'd almost guarantee the OP didn't shake his head at ol' girl....@+$@% !@+
smh.gif

I don't think its a big deal, now if you would of said going to the barber fresh off 4 hours of playing pick up..

a lot of people do that

i dont need to because my crib is close to my gym but i guess i aint mad at folks who do............

Back
Top Bottom