*** PEOPLE TALKING WITH A LISP UNAPPRECATION THREAD ***

slrs

Banned
[h1]lisp[/h1](lĭsp)

n.
  1. A speech defect or mannerism characterized by mispronunciation of the sounds (s) and (z) as (th) and (th).

I know some of ya'll going to come in here talking about "I LOVE GIRLS THAT TALK WITH A LISP - IT'S HOT!"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's not like they do it on purpose.

When gay people do it it's unappreciated.

One of our team captains (school football team) has a horrible lisp.
I can't stand in the huddle while he's talking without laughing.

haha one of my best friends has a mild one...its not too bad tho...i def would not want one tho

No lie. I have a mild one. I can control it for the most part. But when I start talking fast and don't pay attention, you can hear it a little.

I know, right! You know what else I hate? Those people that can't walk and have to use wheelchairs! Seriously, get out of the way!

/sarcasm

smh.gif
at this thread.

I've got a lisp, I hear it all the time, but if I get upset/talk fast you can hear it. Most of the people I chill with I've known for a while soI'm always
ohwell.gif
when I meet new people and they say "You've got a lisp!"...I'm always like "Yeah, I heard about that."...why dopeople think that's a brillant observation? *yes, I'm mad*...

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

I know, right! You know what else I hate? Those people that can't walk and have to use wheelchairs! Seriously, get out of the way!

/sarcasm

smh.gif
at this thread.

I know some of ya'll going to come in here talking about "I LOVE GIRLS THAT TALK WITH A LISP - IT'S HOT!"

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
You must be a rookie or get none because does it really matter how she talksas long as she is hot?

It's funny because I just started to talk to a girl that has a lisp and it really doesn't bother me one bit. Why because she is pretty and has a goodbody which I spend most of time paying attention to and not her lisp.

Yeah they're annoying, but I don't hold it against people. It's not like they like it either...

Back
Top Bottom