Penny 2 Atlantic Blue/White/Black???? Dropping anytime soon? Pics....

I'm sorry if this question was answered already but I have checked the release dates and didnt see these on the list, when are the original penny 2sdropping if it all???? Thanks for the responses in advance.

2lbz7l.jpg

These were my favorite pair of penny 2s...hopefully they do retro soon...but the 2 that just came out can hold me over for now

i dont understand why everyone wanting the atlantics so much or are saying that they are the best penny2. before any penny2s were retroed, the black ones werethe ones everyone wanted. it was the best one and is still the best one imo. if i could get 1 pair of penny2s, it would be the black/white. if i could get any5 pairs of the penny2s, i would pick 5 pairs of the black penny2s...

Originally Posted by jdjunior

i dont understand why everyone wanting the atlantics so much or are saying that they are the best penny2. before any penny2s were retroed, the black ones were the ones everyone wanted. it was the best one and is still the best one imo. if i could get 1 pair of penny2s, .

Your opinion VS their opinion.

Neither is right. Neither is wrong.

hey swingshot, i know neither is right and is just an opinion. it just seems alotta people are saying that the atlantics are their favorite penny2 now coz ithasnt been retroed yet. IMO, the black penny2 is the nicest color even tho it is still available at stores...

Back
Top Bottom