Patrice O'Neal Suffers Stroke

....no thread on this yet? 
[h1]Patrice O'Neal Suffers Stroke [/h1]
Details are very limited at this time, but according to LaughSpin, on this morning's Opie and Anthony Show, Jim Norton–with Colin Quinn, Robert Kelly, Rich Vos and Keith Robinson on hand–announced that Patrice O'Neal had suffered a stroke last Wednesday. According to Jim, "We don’t know how he is. We don’t know how he’s going to be."

For fans who wish to send well wishes to Patrice and his family, in lieu of flowers or gifts, Jim asked that they simply send supportive emails to [email protected].

This is obviously very shocking and sad news, and our thoughts and hopes are with Patrice for a swift and full recovery. We will share any additional details as they materialize.

http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2011/10/26/patrice-oneal-suffers-stroke/

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Dude one of my favorite comedians....I hope he pulls through

....i have that Special on my Netflix but have yet to watch it.

damn
tired.gif

they went in on him at this sheen roast too
laugh.gif

hope he'll be alright

smh He's destined to blow but doesn't play the hollywood "game". He's brilliant. His rants on Opie and Anthony are classic. Patrice, Norton, Bobby Kelly, Colin, Vos, Jay Mohr and Louis CK go IN on the regular. Hope he's all good.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

UptownsDotNetStacky wrote:

Dude one of my favorite comedians....I hope he pulls through

....i have that Special on my Netflix but have yet to watch it.

Same here. I always hear Marc Maron raving about him. I've seen a couple of his clips, dude is funny as hell.

Damn, i was about to buy my tickets for his Nov. 5th show too.

One of my all time favorite comics, i hope he recovers fully.

He cam to UC a couple years ago and killed it.. Talkin about the "Black Kiss" haha

Damn, just watched the sheen roast too. He is prob my favorite comedian out right now. Hope he recovers. I knew I shoulda went and seen him at Caroline's 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

smh He's destined to blow but doesn't play the hollywood "game". He's brilliant. His rants on Opie and Anthony are classic. Patrice, Norton, Bobby Kelly, Colin, Vos, Jay Mohr and Louis CK go IN on the regular. Hope he's all good.

This.  today's show was an all time great.  it's so great to hear them all tear into each other for the smallest things.  Get well Patrice.  

Back
Top Bottom