Partying in Hollywood

If anyone has plans to hit Hollywood this weekend, im promoting for a couple of clubs out there on Friday and Sunday.
tons of people have already confirmed to go to both these events so, its looking like both these nights are going to be crazy
pimp.gif

Friday i'll be @ EMPIRE for the pre grammy party

and

Sunday i'll be @ MYHOUSE at an event hosted by R&B singer, Mario.

shoot me a PM if you're trying to make your way through!

Just a Reminder-

TONIGHT (Sunday, 31st)

Special Event @MYHOUSE in Hollywood. MEGA Grammy Awards Afterparty hosted by R&B star MARIO. 10+ Music Celebs confirmed to come thru!

txt me (Kevin- 909.841.3289) to get on the guestlist or to get a table

I wanted to let all my NTers know that:

Friday-5th: I'll be hosting an event at EMPIRE in Hollywood. Best Friday night in Hollywood at the moment. BAD broads roll thru weekly and the club reaches capacity every week. it's gonna be good.

Sunday- 7th: I'm promoting at MYHOUSE out in Hollywood for a Superbowl Afterparty being hosted by NFL players- Mercedes Lewis, Antonio Cromartie, Jarrad Page + more.

Anyone thats been out to one of the clubs I promote for knows these parties get wild.

hit me with a PM if you want more info or if you're trying to get on the guestlist for either/both nights

Originally Posted by Nash

stop it

if it bothers you so much, dont jump in the thread player. judging by the activity in my inbox and the various NTers that have rolled thru to one of my events, some people wanna know about these things.

good day bro..

Back
Top Bottom