Parcells talking to the Falcons

... about a job as the teams executive vice president.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7581372?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=4975

I tried copy + pasting it but it looked like a picasso painting, so just follow the link.

Hopefully good news for the Falcons.
pimp.gif

I don't know if Parcells wants anything to do with this mess, but I'd take him in a second. This organization needs anything to repair credibility.

...and I'm fully in favor of replacing McKay as GM. He's been horrid since he got here from Tampa. He's still living off his reputation from that1995 Sapp/Brooks draft.

McKay has said he would "move aside" for the right hire. He won't leave the organization, as Blank still loves the guy, just retain some"Team President" title.

Are you kidding me?
smh.gif
Parcells needs to head back to the Meadow lands once they fire that douche Coughlin.

From Mortensen's latest update...

Parcells told the New York Daily News on Wednesday that he likely will accept the offer.

"I think I probably will do it," Parcells told the Daily News by telephone. "The job description is to be the football operations overseer. We still have a little work to do, but I don't think it's anything major. I don't expect any real deal-breaker. I don't think there will be any major hangups."

Parcells told the newspaper that he will oversee the football operation but he has no plans to return to coaching.

"I'm going to oversee the football operation, Parcells told the Daily News. "I'm going to hire a general manager if the deal is finalized in Atlanta. We are going to hire a coach and talk to all the coaches who are there. It's going to be a collective effort. The triangle is going to be the GM, the coach and Bill Parcells. I'm also going to include Rich McKay if he wants to stay in the business.

"Under no circumstanes is Bill Parcells ever going to return to the field."

eek.gif
pimp.gif

thats a good move. even if hes not actually coaching he will def hire a pretty good coach.
like someone stated i dont think hes going to work well with dhall but he wont be actually coaching
and said hes not going to perform any major changes. so basically,

eek.gif
happy.gif

im pretty happy/relieved

Falcons will still suck. Parcells is over rated, right now keyshaun, and drew are calling Tuna up trying to get "one more run"

Parcells is over rated

In what way? dude always finds a way to win. He's set the cowgirls up for years to come. won superbowls with the giants, got to the afc championship gamewith the jets, the superbowl with the patriots.. In what way is he over rated?

Originally Posted by MarsIV

Parcells is over rated

In what way? dude always finds a way to win. He's set the cowgirls up for years to come. won superbowls with the giants, got to the afc championship game with the jets, the superbowl with the patriots.. In what way is he over rated?

exactly. Parcells knows what he's doing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by atljunkie

Originally Posted by MarsIV

Parcells is over rated

In what way? dude always finds a way to win. He's set the cowgirls up for years to come. won superbowls with the giants, got to the afc championship game with the jets, the superbowl with the patriots.. In what way is he over rated?

exactly. Parcells knows what he's doing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Parcells helped get some talent into dallas true, BUT romo was sean paytons pick up, TO was jerry jones pick up take those two away and dallas is 4-12 atbest. I cant stand the cowboys but people act like Parcells made all the pick-ups in dallas, Jerry jones is the reason the offense is as good as it is. OH andTUNA just said NO to the falcons and is gonna take the Dolphins job
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom