Papoose bodies Big Sean

:smokin:rofl:

I'm listening to this **** like oh okay not bad.... then it just gets to the point like...

we he goin at him so hard out of left field :lol:

I don't mess with pap but this was cool

Dude really mad over that interview :lol:

Edit: don't appreciate the shots at ye but this was a good diss

Last edited:
I mean..is Papoose wrong? Big Sean is the epitome of mediocrity.

I'm starting to remember why I use to like Pap back in the day. He's still hungry and has cut down on the cheesy/terrible metaphors and similes.

"Give him a ceasar(seizure) like im a barber"

"I got more winds than a hurricane"

Last edited:
I mean..is Papoose wrong? Big Sean is the epitome of mediocrity.

I'm starting to remember why I use to like Pap back in the day. He's still hungry and has cut down on the cheesy/terrible metaphors and similes.

"Give him a ceasar(seizure) like im a barber"

"I got more winds than a hurricane"

This. Can't deny that Pap finally put it all together these past few tracks.

Papoose has been on a roll lately, he's got a second wind. first with Control, then that Versace Freestyle which i made a thread on, and now he humiliates Little Sean :lol:

Meh.  

Dude is trying way too hard to maintain a little bit of publicity.  I won't say that he sucks, but if this is what you have to do to be "relevant", what does that say about you and your craft?

Pap will fade back into bolivian in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........

Nobody cares what papoose has to say about anything.

This.

However....it is kind of contradicting for me to click the thread and still say that :lol:

I guess a little part of me did care to hear what Papoose had to say. Only because
I wanted to hear how a diss track towards Sean could be. And to keep it real, not bad.
Not bad at all.

However, I still stand by my quote. :lol:

Last edited:
comedy

roll.gif

I heard this before i heard the original, and i thought he killed it until i heard Big Sean actually kill it with his second verse.

Meh.  

Dude is trying way too hard to maintain a little bit of publicity.  I won't say that he sucks, but if this is what you have to do to be "relevant", what does that say about you and your craft?

Pap will fade back into bolivian in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........

Yeah that may be the case, but dude can spit and his love of hip-hop is undeniable, which is nice to see.

how bout Kendrick? he's looking for publicity too then calling out everybody. just because Papoose is taking advantage of the situation now everybody's acting bitter. let the man do him, it's good for hip hop. weed out all the wack artists and put them in a different section.

how bout Kendrick? he's looking for publicity too then calling out everybody. just because Papoose is taking advantage of the situation now everybody's acting bitter. let the man do him, it's good for hip hop. weed out all the wack artists and put them in a different section.
As an ARTIST, wasn't Papoose already weeded out and put in that different section?  
laugh.gif

As far as Kendrick goes, pretty sure buddy is getting more than enough shine right now and it has little to nothing to do with that verse.  Critically-acclaimed album that dropped recently and he's going on tour with 'Ye.  Yeah, he's probably good.  

As far as it being good for hip-hop, is it?  Personally, I'm indifferent to it, as I suspect a lot of others are, too.  I don't see it as good or bad--just someone trying to gain back a little of the spark he had when he initially dropped (which isn't going to happen, btw).  I mean, look at who he's dissing.   Big Sean?  Really?  What's going to come of this?  More mediocre bars from Sean?  

Jay vs. Nas was good for hip-hop.  Big vs. Pac was good for hip-hop (besides the fact that **** spilled into the streets and they both ended up being killed).  Canibus vs. LL was good for hip-hop, as it showcased a young, lyrical dude and brought the beast out of LL (Ripper Strikes Back was ILL).  Big Sean vs. Papoose?  Child please......this is a snoozefest between a B-Grade, mediocre skills rappers that nobody will care about in 5 years, and a D-Grade, cookie-cutter NYC punchline rapper that couldn't cut the mustard when he had a legitimate chance at gaining a wider audience.

Back
Top Bottom