Palm Pre or Blackberry Curve?

I just got the BB curve on friday and I am not too impressed with it. I have 30 days to return the curve and get the palm pre. I will have to pay an extra$100 for the palm, but I have been hearing some good things about it...

Is the grass greener on the other side of the fence?

p.s. being with SPRINT, the curve and the pre are the only decent phones I can get.

my friend showed me his pre yesterday...its pretty nice...can't front...def. had features the iphone doesnt...not enough to make me switch but made methink "damn i wish my phone did that"

it was all lil stuff tho...

*cancel plan* switch to AT&T and cop the Iphone 3GS.

If you're for sure staying with Sprint, I'd go for the Palm Pre. It's the most comparable thing to the Iphone
pimp.gif

You should have gotten the Blackberry Tour instead of the Blackberry Curve. But I would give the curve some more time if you can't switch it for a Tour.would steer away from the Pre as long as you can get a Blackberry Tour.

Originally Posted by gametheory

You should have gotten the Blackberry Tour instead of the Blackberry Curve. But I would give the curve some more time if you can't switch it for a Tour. would steer away from the Pre as long as you can get a Blackberry Tour.
what makes the blackberry tour superior?

I think I might just not be a BB guy...

Played with the Tour for a bit and its a Blackberry like any other Blackberry just about. You know what you're getting with it. The Palm has so muchpotential to be great, so that's why I'm holding on to mine.

It's already comparable to the iPhone and its only on its first gen. More apps, updates, etc. will come soon, so I'm keeping the Pre. I was decidingbetween the Pre and Tour myself, but went the Pre route. My brother just got the Tour and he definitely want things that the Pre has that the Blackberrycan't and won't do. BB is definitely a quality phone, but you know what you're getting.

Back
Top Bottom