P/C Jordan 12 XII Retro BLACK RED 2003

Whats up NT

Need a price check on these Bred 12's size 11.5 but box is 11 but i bet that don't matter
they have a few scuff and crease but it's worn, it doesn't show alot

the whole label is wrong its for a different colorway... kinda strange but they look real good. what price are you thinking of paying

id say $135-$150...yeah that box is for the flint 12's...if that doesnt matter 2 u, then its all good...

everything looks legit, minus the box, kinda scuffed/scratched up tho....I'd say 150-175ish tops

Originally Posted by bsnipes23unc

the whole label is wrong its for a different colorway... kinda strange but they look real good. what price are you thinking of paying
im not buying, im selling them because my bro don't want them after 7 years. are you interested in them? let me know anyone

Does he still have the Flints? If so I would sell without the box and save the correct box for the Flints. If not then sell with that box.

Those are in pretty good shape, however since they are retro and this cw is coming out in 8 months that kinda hurts the value. Also not having the correct boxor retro card I'd say just below retail. $125.

Originally Posted by abernja

Does he still have the Flints? If so I would sell without the box and save the correct box for the Flints. If not then sell with that box.

Those are in pretty good shape, however since they are retro and this cw is coming out in 8 months that kinda hurts the value. Also not having the correct box or retro card I'd say just below retail. $125.
you're right about november. but im pretty sure people would try to buy them sooner than later or copp the retros from 2003 because im sellingthem about 149.99 same as retail price from november

I think $150 might be a little high for these especially since they are indeed coming out later this year, given the quality probably won't be as good onthem as they were on these, I'd say $120-$140 max

This is jus me but i think bred 12's arent S***. Plus they releasing this year, 100-120 imo.

thanks but i just sold them for 169.99 shipped
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom