P/C: DS JORDAN 1 ROYAL & BRED

Hi all,

I have DS Jordan 1 Bred and Royal size US11.5 (2013)  - need to sell them to pay for damage to my car.  What's a reasonable asking price?

250-300 for the breds maybe a little more because they DS and the Royals 400-450 again maybe a little over, again due to because they are DS.

Okay, that may be "reasonable." What could i get for them realistically? I've been told double that.

I'm not a 1s guy but the royal can go up too 800 but I think the breds maybe 400-450 that my 2 cents get second opinion though

250-300 for the breds maybe a little more because they DS and the Royals 400-450 again maybe a little over, again due to because they are DS.
I think he meant legit pairs..Lol..Id say if you need the cash quick OP, come in at about $1200-$1300 for the pair..You could probably get a pinch more if sold separately but it takes longer..

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.  It's a bittersweet feeling - i'm even hesitant to part with them at that price.  And, i'd feel bad doing so, it's a fair bit of cash, but a man needs wheels!  Hmmm. what to do.

Car > shoes. think about it like this, would you rather drive to work everyday or have to walk to work in a $500 pair of shoes :smile: lol

I think he meant legit pairs..Lol..Id say if you need the cash quick OP, come in at about $1200-$1300 for the pair..You could probably get a pinch more if sold separately but it takes longer..
Yeah I'm not a big ones guy so the prices are off a little I wont lie. and you are right it would take longer but I think it would be good to do.

Back
Top Bottom