[| -- OVO Presents: Drake & Lebron James Private Party (02.18.09 Details Inside) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
For the locals the homie Lebron James is now a part of this madness.

2rf348z.jpg

On Wednesday February 18th, we're gonna celebrate the most anticipated mixtape in Toronto's history, "SO FAR GONE".
My dude, Drake will be back home and celebrating with LeBron James at a secret location.

You're only going to be able to attend if you RSVP, hit up [email protected] to get on the list.

For the TORONTO locals, Raptors play the Cavs on Wednesday the first game after the All Star Break.

I think I might be going.
Got a midterm a few hours before that, so I'll be downtown, so there should be no reason why I wouldn't.

Something came up and I'm going to have to skip out on this one. The Mixtape is solid so go get it.

Dude's real cool, met him at Cut'n'Run just a bit before Replacement Girl got some rotation.

Someone come back with a report and some pictures.

I shoulda took pics when I was chilling with her yesterday.
laugh.gif

I'm soooo 50/50 about going tonight, I passed on the Cavs game because of the weather outside.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I shoulda took pics when I was chilling with her yesterday.
laugh.gif

I'm soooo 50/50 about going tonight, I passed on the Cavs game because of the weather outside.
Is the phatty as big as it is in pics?
devil.gif

the night was a success, even though it was a game time decision on me and my boys getting there because of the snow...
but fun nonetheless.

If I recall correctly, and it was actually her, Bria got there pretty late.
I left around 110am, and she was just getting in. I thought it was her, and then I peeped the rump sticking out the jacket, lol. Or maybe it was just anotherthick chick.

Aubrey doin his thaaaang.

is that mo will standing next to 'Bron?

thanks for the pics Q!

is Drake signed to Weezy's label?

I think they need to make a video for that "Brand New" remix...hot

Naw I didn't go to that or the Cavs game, I was exhausted when I got home and the weather wasn't great so I figured to just stay in. I met LBJ and hisCrew on Tuesday too,
smh.gif
very down to earth dudes, they even made sure I was going to go but ah well. I made a gamble on both by not going and IMO I'm gladI did, the Cavs Game was a wrap and LBJ didn't do anything major and the party I heard was ok nothing great.

Expect more parties like this....

Matt - He's not signed with Young Money he's just a part of the family, Wayne loves dude that much that he's a part of the crew but he's notsigned....actuallly YM isn't even a label yet. Wayne is so busy that to get Young Money officially a full fleged label, it's just a crew. Wayne willexec produce the album that's it.

^^ thanks for the info, Q. it's good to see the dude do well. I thought it was already dope that he was down with Trey Songz, but to be down with Wayne issick. I guess hard work does pay off! btw, Trey Songz --> one of the most underated artists imo. dude is so talented.

^ Agreed 100% .....Trey has a new song out called "Brand New" it's pretty solid.

2anaty.jpg

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom