OVO Fest - August 5th

Bad, they also arent seats. You'll be standing for the entire show. Also no roof coverage should it rain.

Wednesday June 6th
American Express Card Presale 10Am (EST) – For American Express Cardholders Only

Friday June 8th
Live Nation Presale 10am (EST) – Password Given From Livenation Through Email
Radio Presale 10am (EST) – Flow 93.5 (Toronto) Usually Gives Out Passcode On Their Site That Can Be Used

Saturday June 9th
General Public 10am (EST) – Everyone Can Buy Tickets

I recommend staying in the entertainment district, I've been to the Hyatt Regency a couple times, pretty nice.

or go to Hotwire.com select Downtown Toronto West area hotel and roll the dice.

OVOfest is the same weekend as Justice and VELD, wonder if it will affect sales.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I plan on flying in Saturday and leaving on Monday.

What's good with some lodging options?

And I recommend booking a hotel by the end of the month. Most places in the city (which is where you want to be) are already 70% for that weekend. I always tell friends who plan to come here for Caribana weekend that if they don't have !##% organized by that first weekend in July, chances are they won't have a room.

Cool thanks.

What do you guys think? 2 nights or do 3 nights Friday - Monday. Hotels about $150 a night.
We do enjoy sightseeing, already did Niagara Falls.

Fri-Monday I'd say.

Don't know if you'll have time for sightseeing. I know when I've "hosted" friends from NYC our schedule was....

- Wake up
- Eat
- Light shopping and smoke
- Rest/Prepare
- Party
- Eat
- Sleep

Repeated for 3 days straight. Kind of takes a toll on your body, especially the Saturday if you're planning to hit the Caribana parade.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Cool thanks.

What do you guys think? 2 nights or do 3 nights Friday - Monday. Hotels about $150 a night.
We do enjoy sightseeing, already did Niagara Falls.

3 nights for sure

Couldn't get anything other than lawn today smh. Dont even think 100's were up for sale.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so foul.

Back
Top Bottom