Out the game for 5years and now done please help (Relationship)

We've been on and off for five years through high school and now 3 year in college. She was everything to me , bought her what she wanted. Felt like i wason top of the world whenever I'm with her and last couple months was good no fighting or nothing too .I would let her go to parties here and here,sometimes I would get mad cause she never brings me to anyone of them ( jealous cause i don't got parties) but then I would brush it off . Then coupledays ago she broke it down to me and said she just want to enjoy her youth and not be tied down right now . I totally understand where shes coming from andknew it was coming but not so sudden when I'm pretty low on life as in having barely no friends or any friends to run to for support.

One thing I don't like is her best friend, she always wild'n out and getting drunk all the time making, out with random people every weekend andthat's what I think influence her to let me go.

To the people that gone through this , can someone please help me in getting back on my foot and some good advise to get her out of my head cause every time Ithink of her I just feel like breaking down and cry . so please , need some mad help...

You need a new love interest.

Next time don't be such a push over if you don't like something speak up.

yeah that's one thing i got to work on I'm just feeling really bumbbed out , she has all the friends in the world for run for support but as me itslike really no one

tired.gif

Keep your head up fam and allow time to do the work. In the meantime, meet new chicks and chill with the dudes that you put off everytime she called
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my ex told me the same thing when we broke up when we graduated high school. granted that was the summer so i was wild'n out also. but we got back togetherwhen we started college. then broke up again 2 years later
laugh.gif

time

i get how you feel bro. but you know, if she so called wants to experience her "youth" then she already made up her mind. you're not at losshere, she is. she wont know what she had until its gone. shes gonna realize that after her "fun" is over. theres plenty of fish in the sea. youllalways find someone better than her. she shouldnt be your everything because apparently she doesnt feel the same way. busy yourself with things to do. go out,meet new people, hang out with old friends. pick up a new hobby or get back to an old one since you have plenty of time now. dont waste your time withher...thats if you two are not planning to get back.

Originally Posted by MiXxing

One thing I don't like is her best friend, she always wild'n out and getting drunk all the time making, out with random people every weekend and that's what I think influence her to let me go.
tired.gif
I hate those types of friends.

I got a decent job and was pushing on the side, that's why i bought her stuff and didn't mind .I knew it would come to an end but didn't know itwould go out like this. I love her family a lot too. and her best friend , I just had about enough of her, I feel like I have to fight with her best friend just to spend time with my gf , none stop text from here as well .

there's a lot of advice...but the bottom line is....

create your own life that's not centered around her.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

That's one thing I got to focus on real bad

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

QFT!!!

this is what happens when you treat a girl good...

A-hole finish first word to tucker max.

Your resume is filled with astounding accolades and credentials....we would like you offer you a high position on Team Simpin' with a 6 figure salaryguaranteed
pimp.gif

For real though man, You need to learn to live and enjoy life on your own..that way when the next woman comes along...you wont be sounding as dependent for amate like you were with this one

One thing I don't like is her best friend, she always wild'n out and getting drunk all the time making, out with random people every weekend and that's what I think influence her to let me go.
Single immature friends are the downfall of good relationships.

Just do you and know your a good dude. She might come back. But don't rush back into anything. Just be patient and get past the hurt of it all. You gotyour life ahead of you. Another girl with her head on straight will come.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Your resume is filled with astounding accolades and credentials....we would like you offer you a high position on Team Simpin' with a 6 figure salary guaranteed
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son definitely Simped his way into this position

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

the process of depedestalization.
Learn this and you should be good in the future
pimp.gif

get out the house smoke some chronic, have a few drinks.... hit on random chicks... get ya mind off of the past cause it aint gonna be in your future

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Single immature friends are the downfall of good relationships.

Just do you and know your a good dude. She might come back. But don't rush back into anything. Just be patient and get past the hurt of it all. You got your life ahead of you. Another girl with her head on straight will come.
Real Talk, not with my girl anymore because of that.

Just focus on building your life, females will always be there
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom