Only thing better than Lupe, is Lupe live

Seriously, dude puts on a fantastic show. Son came out to Austin last night for the Cool tour. Concert was at an extremely dope venue. It wasn't small, butwasn't big either, so it was a semi-intimate setting. Dude spazzed out for over 2 and a half hours. It seriously was one of the longest concerts I'veever been to. He literally played every song off of Food and Liquor and every song off of the Cool. Dude has a traveling live band that is just too ill. Thesound of his tracks to the raw sound of live music is just perfection. Dude is extremely energy packed. I can't recall a moment when he was complacent onthe stage. He had Matthew Santos and Gemini with him the entire night. He even played Switch because its based off of the Houston tippin on 44's beat.Joint was ill.

If Lupe is a favorite artist of yours, do yourself a favor and check him out if you can. Concert was only $20 and it was easily worth $75. Dude put on afantastic show.

Aye I love Lupe, so I wish that I could agree with you.... but I've seen him live and it was so-so. Granted, he came to perform at my school (college)..this was spring semester last year.. I don't know what the crowd was expecting but they weren't too into it, so I can't totally blame Lupe.. but itwas aiite.. Wiz Khalifa opened for him and got the crowd way more hype than Lupe did.. then when he came out he started off energetic.. jumpin all over thestage n @*++.. but after awhile he was almost lethargic.. he even turned his back to the crowd during a song!!.. when it was Gemini's turn he torched itand got the crowd back in it, so Lupe ended strong and even performed some exclusive @*++... So overall it was alright.. but there was definetly a lapse for afew songs here and there

Word...I plan on seeing a Lupe show eventually...him and Ye' be all over the stage when they perform
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tical 30
indifferent.gif
grow up...you corny...the whole 'I do it to getLupe stans mad' routine is just old now...really....it has to be about 140 of your posts
smh.gif

Didn't I tell yall this dude would try to play that card....

sure

I'm furious son...furious
mad.gif
mad.gif

the F outta here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tical 30

Did you hear it fly over your head?

- Tical.

you must be looking for attention (or maybe you're Lupe's biggest fan). -- you've already posted 3 times on this 1st page of this thread.
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is like the third thread about how unreal Lupe's shows are and I want to go so bad. Too bad I can't.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tical 30

Did you hear it fly over your head?

- Tical.

Because sarcasm is so easy to detect over the net isn't it?

Dislike Lupe or not...the point is your annoying.

glad to hear he puts on a good show. i caught him on one of the late night shows, and he killed it.
ima see him in atlanta on sunday, cant wait for it.

I have to say I saw him life last summer before F & L came out at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival. I wasnt a fan of his peformances, he looks like a cornallon stage with the way he animates his ryhmes. Maybe he has improved since then but he definitlly was outclassed at the hip-hop festival.

Orly?

Like the time this happened:

Another Angle:

FAILURE
roll.gif

Yall knew it was comming...........

Jokes aside, hes decent. I liked his live performance on Letterman (Superstar).
pimp.gif

he's a great performer, takin requests from the crowd. he did songs he hasnt ever performed, for the show i went too. barely remembering the words
laugh.gif

I wanted to go and see him at the House of Blues here in Dallas yesterday, I know that show had to be dope.

i was goin to see him in Denver last sunday, but things came up. I will def be seein him live one day.
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif

as for tical...
2q30l6e.png

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

he's a great performer, takin requests from the crowd. he did songs he hasnt ever performed, for the show i went too. barely remembering the words
laugh.gif
damn..i wish he woulda took requests from us....something like lupe the killa i woulda loved to see him perform

Back
Top Bottom