ONLINE PURCHASE/WEB SPEED?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got the playoff 12s and bred 4's online from eastbay and thought it would be a cake walk...boy was I wrong..missed both breds(11/13) which are some of the last kix I want..started thinking about my Internet connection(DSL AT&T) might be hindering my attempts...any1 w/suggestions on what to upgrade web connectivity/service to? or is the dsl connection sufficient? i really want these.

So I got the playoff 12s and bred 4's online from eastbay and thought it would be a cake walk...boy was I wrong..missed both breds(11/13) which are some of the last kix I want..started thinking about my Internet connection(DSL AT&T) might be hindering my attempts...any1 w/suggestions on what to upgrade web connectivity/service to? or is the dsl connection sufficient? i really want these.

'These' meaning the re release of the bred 11's this Saturday, thanks all in advance

fios is the fastest

i doubt your internet is hindering it. if it is, getting faster speeds won't help. you will want to improve your latency. think like when you are gaming and have high ping you want to have lower ping, so there is no lag between your actions.

to improve your latency, it helps if your provider's servers are geolocated near the website you are purchasing from. so, if it's eastbay, living near MA will have better latency then accessing it from WA.

http://who.is/dns/eastbay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom