Old man at the gym unappreciation

Seriously, why do the old dudes at the gym insist on hanging out in the locker room insist on hanging out naked at all times. I go to the gym to workout, notto walk around a corner of the locker room minding my own business to run into some geezer drying his crank under the blow dryer.

Originally Posted by Prepstars

drying his crank under the blow dryer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do people treat the Locker rooms as if it's their personalbathroom?
smh.gif

Seriously, why do the old dudes at the gym insist on hanging out in the locker room insist on hanging out naked at all times. I go to the gym to workout, not to walk around a corner of the locker room minding my own business to run into some geezer drying his crank under the blow dryer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this was bout them 60 year old cats, in the gym that be dumb strong. Like ###++# where did you get all that energy from, you're supposed to be onyour last leg.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Seriously, why do the old dudes at the gym insist on hanging out in the locker room insist on hanging out naked at all times. I go to the gym to workout, not to walk around a corner of the locker room minding my own business to run into some geezer drying his crank under the blow dryer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif

I thought this was bout them 60 year old cats, in the gym that be dumb strong. Like ###++# where did you get all that energy from, you're supposed to be on your last leg.

I wish. Nope, this is about those old men who even though it's only 6:15 in the morning and the gym just opened at 6:00 are there just hanging sack andchilling out in the bathroom. Them and shave naked in front of the mirror guy need to be stopped.

ugh , hate it with a passion ... so disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif

the other night during my schools basketball game the reg bathroom was way too crowded at half time so i went to the locker room instead . i walked in , seesome naked old man stretching out in front of the mirror , quickly turn around and left . never making that half time mistake again
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There's this old man who wears bicycle shorts to my gym. If you ever saw Scary Movie 2 and remember the scene with the coach then you know what I'mtalking about.

aha...this has nothing to do with anything but my brother's grandfather went to the gym and some young dude wanted to buy his shoes...

I work out regularly at 3 different Bally's and them old farts stay crowded in the pool. I've never been able to get my swim on since I joined in late'06.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i always wondered that too its funny when the put there shirt on too the go back to what they were doin but dont bother to put their pants on and tryto have long conversations with everyone like thats the thing to do...

It's certainly a strange phenomenon. It's like the older they get the more they just want to hang around the locker room with their sagging bodies orspread themselves out in the sauna.

I nearly lost it today. Not only did I nearly run into blow dryer/crank guy, I had another old fart blocking my way through the row of lockers. All this dudeneeds to do is step around the corner and let me by and there's no problem. Instead, he chooses to step up onto the damn bench putting his old man junknear my eye level as I pass bye. I should have shoved him off out of principal, judging by how old he looked he's probably about due for a broken hipanyway.

very unappreciated. i usually grab a locker closer to the door and the one thats far from the showers. quickly grab my stuff from the locker and get outtathere asap. don't wanna see old naked guys walkin around.

It's certainly a strange phenomenon. It's like the older they get the more they just want to hang around the locker room with their sagging bodies or spread themselves out in the sauna.

I nearly lost it today. Not only did I nearly run into blow dryer/crank guy, I had another old fart blocking my way through the row of lockers. All this dude needs to do is step around the corner and let me by and there's no problem. Instead, he chooses to step up onto the damn bench putting his old man junk near my eye level as I pass bye. I should have shoved him off out of principal, judging by how old he looked he's probably about due for a broken hip anyway.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You smash?
nerd.gif

There's an old man at the gym that's always trying to tell kash55 how to lift weights.

It's certainly a strange phenomenon. It's like the older they get the more they just want to hang around the locker room with their sagging bodies or spread themselves out in the sauna.

I nearly lost it today. Not only did I nearly run into blow dryer/crank guy, I had another old fart blocking my way through the row of lockers. All this dude needs to do is step around the corner and let me by and there's no problem. Instead, he chooses to step up onto the damn bench putting his old man junk near my eye level as I pass bye. I should have shoved him off out of principal, judging by how old he looked he's probably about due for a broken hip anyway.

dang man.. relax..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

WHY? WHY? Why do they always smell like bengay. I played ball against one of them. Dude was playing with no tee and mad harry!

DAMN BENGAY:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom