OK REEBOK MY HAT GOES OFF TO YOU FOR WHAT I SEE COMING IN THE NEXT 4 MONTHS BUT I HOPE WE CAN GET...

Those would be amazing to see again. I do remember early this year someone mentioned some AXT pumps would be retroed for the anniversary, and now I thinkthey were refering to the AXT Plus Mid's that have now dropped over in Europe and Asia. I was told they were NOT hitting the states. I grabbed theblk/gold and am waiting for an oppertunity to grab the wht/blue/red's. Check 'em on sneakersandstuff.com.

Nice! Memories............ Here's a personal favorite-

Not as 'old school' as those but I always wished they played around w/ materials and colors on these Fusion DMXs

i remember those fusions...I had the navy blue with yellow accents....and I remember there were orange ones too....but i remember the sole wore outeasily....but they were really comfortable! thanks for the pix.

so glad they are going to retro these again....

28qt0xz.jpg
[/img]

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Some retro's of these, hands down the best cross training pumps IMO

I totally agree that Reebok needs to retro this teal cw of the AXT Pump. This was such a great shoe.

here are some more pics of reeboks that have yet to be released look forward to a possible retro of these styles and colorways

Ah the Fusion DMXs, got a pair or two in the attic somewhere. I had the bright orange ones. Still have the all white pumps above as well, so heavy but fun towear

eek.gif
...wow...those SXTs on the first pic are exactly what Ineed...haven't seen those in such a long time...thanks for posting...
smile.gif

^ just finished taking a look...that's really good stuff...your entire collection must be very impressive...thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^^Most of those pics are from my reebok interview in Sneaker Freaker....http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/articles/Dj-Senatore-Worlds-Greatest-Reebok-Pump-Collector/

Lol... that was you!?

And 160 pairs!? Even accounting for doubles, I didn't realize they released so many pairs of pumps...!

Question ~ do you have a pair of the neon yellow CXT pumps? I had those back in the day, but just can't seem to remember exactly what they looked like
embarassed.gif
What I do remember is that they didn't look like thewhite/grey CXT's posted above. I remember my pair having the ERS bubble poking out of the heel too... I'm starting to wonder if it was the CXT'sthat I had... hmmm... maybe it was another Pump. But I'm sure it was a trainer

^^^ Yeah that was me. From what it sounds like I think those were twilight zones you had, thats the only thing I can think that would have been neon yellowwith the ERS bubble. But the twilight zone isnt a trainer so maybe it was something different

^ I'm sure it wasn't the Twilight Zones, cuz I had those as well... it was a different shoe, I'm sure. Hmmm... They came out around the same timeas the SXT's did cuz I got them with my friend... he got the SXT's, while I got the other pair (presumably CXT)...

Things that I'm sure of is that it said Cross Training on the tongue, it was mainly white with neon yellow trimming and had an ERS bubble. Lol... time todo more detecting.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

^^^Most of those pics are from my reebok interview in Sneaker Freaker....http://www.sneakerfreaker...t-Reebok-Pump-Collector/

Lol... that was you!?

And 160 pairs!? Even accounting for doubles, I didn't realize they released so many pairs of pumps...!

Question ~ do you have a pair of the neon yellow CXT pumps? I had those back in the day, but just can't seem to remember exactly what they looked like
embarassed.gif
What I do remember is that they didn't look like the white/grey CXT's posted above. I remember my pair having the ERS bubble poking out of the heel too... I'm starting to wonder if it was the CXT's that I had... hmmm... maybe it was another Pump. But I'm sure it was a trainer

Sinner you sure they were pumps because i remember the shoe your talking about but they weren't pumps they were CXT's with the neon green piecesticking out the back and the visible energy return system on the sole colorway is white black neon green and i think grey ill see if i can find a pic

tongue.gif
trethousandgt wrote:

Sinner you sure they were pumps because i remember the shoe your talking about but they weren't pumps they were CXT's with the neon green piece sticking out the back and the visible energy return system on the sole colorway is white black neon green and i think grey ill see if i can find a pic

nerd.gif
Oh $&%#... you might be right. I'm just not sure now...
laugh.gif

I think I'm losing my mind.
tongue.gif

Hmmm... What other colorways of the CXT Pumps were there?

I need to find a bigger picture of those ads...

DeadStock Js -Great read that article, & you managed to get all of those since '01 -amazing! Crazy collection

Back
Top Bottom