Ok Ok Facebook > Myspace

Took me a while but Facebook is really something else, I mean I can't add fancy html, and stuff like that yeah who cares. Facebook is dope, you can connectwith old friends, and upload pictures from high school straight to there page. OMG tha's so dope!!!

My sister has all these dudes trying to get at her, so I uploaded a picture of her when she was real young picking her nose, and put it on her page
happy.gif
Wooooooooooooo doggy.

You can send McCain gifts to all your friends, and you can wink at chicks you use to like back in the day and see that they are hella fat now. I mean it'snot like you couldn't do that on myspace but, facebook just does a better job. You don't have to worry about 50 million fake pages, and spam up theanal passage.

It's just one hell of a great site to connect, and I love it so much.
smile.gif

-Jacob

They bth have their pros and cons, i like the facebook interface slightly better but there arent alot of people i know on FB so i stick to myspace

Pre06 > better than now

- Before they let high school students join
- Before all these applications
- Before the new interface

Myspace has been lame since 05

back in your hay day like 2004-2005 your posts were relevant and funny but this post is just late. you've been slippin dun

Originally Posted by kiid23

back in your hay day like 2004-2005 your posts were relevant and funny but this post is just late. you've been slippin dun
I'm lacking creative ideas, I think that from now on ever topic I make is either going to contain a video of myself, or audio.

Back
Top Bottom