OG TORONTO NTers - WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

What's up NT,
Been on this thing for years and made some friends along the way. Unfortunately, the Canada Thread isn't what it used to be. I remember outlet updates, a local buy/sell thread, and people planning/brainstorming for the upcoming summit. 

Just wanted to put this out there to see where some of you OG Toronto NTers are, see how you're doing, and find out what you've been up to in the last year or two.  I wouldn't consider myself an OG, but when I got into the scene you guys were already here and established.

Some people I'm referring to are... Q, Dennis, Pookiemon, LadyJ, goldhawkkicks and megaman, Brandon Prince, Jolly, Warren, Hector, Danny Phan, and the list goes on. I'm the worst when it comes to remembering names so don't take offense if I didn't list you. It's just my lack of brain capacity. But of course, can't forget the artist formerly known as....MSKICKZ. 
laugh.gif

So where are you and what have you been doing?? Fill us in (if you guys still pass through this ghost town known as the Canada Thread).

What's up NT,
Been on this thing for years and made some friends along the way. Unfortunately, the Canada Thread isn't what it used to be. I remember outlet updates, a local buy/sell thread, and people planning/brainstorming for the upcoming summit. 

Just wanted to put this out there to see where some of you OG Toronto NTers are, see how you're doing, and find out what you've been up to in the last year or two.  I wouldn't consider myself an OG, but when I got into the scene you guys were already here and established.

Some people I'm referring to are... Q, Dennis, Pookiemon, LadyJ, goldhawkkicks and megaman, Brandon Prince, Jolly, Warren, Hector, Danny Phan, and the list goes on. I'm the worst when it comes to remembering names so don't take offense if I didn't list you. It's just my lack of brain capacity. But of course, can't forget the artist formerly known as....MSKICKZ. 
laugh.gif

So where are you and what have you been doing?? Fill us in (if you guys still pass through this ghost town known as the Canada Thread).

true blues what's up man. remember you and your c2 custom af1's haha

mskicks!!! lol

thanks for the pic sir

true blues what's up man. remember you and your c2 custom af1's haha

mskicks!!! lol

thanks for the pic sir

Originally Posted by dimsum1

laugh.gif
Don't know why you'd mentioned me since we're FB buddies.
laugh.gif

Dennis - Last I heard he was working heavy at some firm, most of his day was tied up with work and he moved a few years back (I think Markham or Vaughn).
Pookie - He's still around posting on NT, I have him on FB. I know recently he was getting rid of a lot of his kicks.
Lady J - I ran into two summers ago in Markham, don't know what she's doing now but I still think she lives in Scarborough.
goldhawk - Terry...
laugh.gif
he still posts on NT but is more of a heavy lurker now.
megaman - I don't think he comes on NT anymore, I personally run into him a lot in the city and I have him on FB.
BP - He doesn't post, if he does come on the site it's to see what's coming out as far as sneakers. He's busy grinding with his 29ers entertainment group doing various events in the city.
Jolly - He's still on here and posts, like many; just lurks around....he's one of the few I still speak to regularly.
Warren - From what I've seen he's been busy with his new career and projects working under NeonGorilla, they're really on the come up as far as videography/photography and branding for artists. Really making a mark in the city and starting to get notice in North America overall. Once in a while he may post something new in the music forum.
Hek - Last I know he's working heavily behind the scenes at The Score and still doing his thing with Roundtable Ent with events around the city.
Danny - Is just working hard with his Bachelors and all, he still posts; usually in the General forum.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

laugh.gif
Don't know why you'd mentioned me since we're FB buddies.
laugh.gif

Dennis - Last I heard he was working heavy at some firm, most of his day was tied up with work and he moved a few years back (I think Markham or Vaughn).
Pookie - He's still around posting on NT, I have him on FB. I know recently he was getting rid of a lot of his kicks.
Lady J - I ran into two summers ago in Markham, don't know what she's doing now but I still think she lives in Scarborough.
goldhawk - Terry...
laugh.gif
he still posts on NT but is more of a heavy lurker now.
megaman - I don't think he comes on NT anymore, I personally run into him a lot in the city and I have him on FB.
BP - He doesn't post, if he does come on the site it's to see what's coming out as far as sneakers. He's busy grinding with his 29ers entertainment group doing various events in the city.
Jolly - He's still on here and posts, like many; just lurks around....he's one of the few I still speak to regularly.
Warren - From what I've seen he's been busy with his new career and projects working under NeonGorilla, they're really on the come up as far as videography/photography and branding for artists. Really making a mark in the city and starting to get notice in North America overall. Once in a while he may post something new in the music forum.
Hek - Last I know he's working heavily behind the scenes at The Score and still doing his thing with Roundtable Ent with events around the city.
Danny - Is just working hard with his Bachelors and all, he still posts; usually in the General forum.

Q, here i am.
pimp.gif
 making my special camo in canada forum , haven't been paying too much attention to NT ever since i became a heavily anime watcher, my internet time are mostly spend on that while i am still in the game. just lurk no post now.
stepping down from active status on bball tournys to coaching. our team's doing ok in TBA.

we need to get a reunion event going on some time man. the last time i talk to megaman was like 5 months ago
laugh.gif

how about another bball summit for old time's sake? i got a gym every thursday at the middleland huntingwood area let's do it.
pimp.gif

Q, here i am.
pimp.gif
 making my special camo in canada forum , haven't been paying too much attention to NT ever since i became a heavily anime watcher, my internet time are mostly spend on that while i am still in the game. just lurk no post now.
stepping down from active status on bball tournys to coaching. our team's doing ok in TBA.

we need to get a reunion event going on some time man. the last time i talk to megaman was like 5 months ago
laugh.gif

how about another bball summit for old time's sake? i got a gym every thursday at the middleland huntingwood area let's do it.
pimp.gif

mr goldhawk - how are you? hope all is well! what team do you coach and what day do you play in TBA? I played in that for two seasons two years ago with the Dragons on the saturday league.

for anyone who's wondering or wants to know, i moved to nyc just under 2 years ago for work. i miss toronto and will try to move back during the first half of 2011. if anyone needs a hookup on some US releases, or wants prices cheaper than Cdn retail just holla at me.

theprocessofbel - ur from calgary? how's the sneaker scene over there? what do you guys get?? i have a friend who's from calgary and just moved to toronto. if u were into the import car scene you might know of her...steph ly? lol

mr goldhawk - how are you? hope all is well! what team do you coach and what day do you play in TBA? I played in that for two seasons two years ago with the Dragons on the saturday league.

for anyone who's wondering or wants to know, i moved to nyc just under 2 years ago for work. i miss toronto and will try to move back during the first half of 2011. if anyone needs a hookup on some US releases, or wants prices cheaper than Cdn retail just holla at me.

theprocessofbel - ur from calgary? how's the sneaker scene over there? what do you guys get?? i have a friend who's from calgary and just moved to toronto. if u were into the import car scene you might know of her...steph ly? lol

<---- TPOB (Had a little incident with Method Man earlier this week 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
)
Calgary has a SMALL, but pretty dedicated group... however most dudes I know are in their mid to late 20's and are phasing out. Alot of collections being sold through world of mouth.

I've only lived here for just over a year.

<---- TPOB (Had a little incident with Method Man earlier this week 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
)
Calgary has a SMALL, but pretty dedicated group... however most dudes I know are in their mid to late 20's and are phasing out. Alot of collections being sold through world of mouth.

I've only lived here for just over a year.

I'm sorta OG (check my profile) but i wasn't that active lol.

Goldhawk: whats up? still got the jersey game on lock? 

dimsum1: instead of kicks hookup, im more interested in how you landed a job in NYC? hit me up via PM if you don't mind? 

I'm sorta OG (check my profile) but i wasn't that active lol.

Goldhawk: whats up? still got the jersey game on lock? 

dimsum1: instead of kicks hookup, im more interested in how you landed a job in NYC? hit me up via PM if you don't mind? 

How about me?

Just checked my profile and my last post was 4/16/2010...
Somebody should really do a SUMMIT...I think the last one was organized by Hek/MTL Trooper

How about me?

Somebody should really do a SUMMIT...I think the last one was organized by Hek/MTL Trooper

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

How about me?

didn't mellowg (nathan, I dunno if that's his NT screen) succesfully organize one for the "newer" cats relatively recently?
I never made it out to the OG summits. 

I've seen almost all of the OGs screennames here and there through NT. Everyone still lurks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom