OG HOT LIME NIKE AIR MAX 90 RETRO PIX!!!!

WOW, dropped in UK. Nike needs to drop them in the US asap

Posted: http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-max-90-hot-lime-finally-returns.html

Different color mudgaurd than the 2004 Hot Lime AM90s. This is the OG's real color
happy.gif

DC21

pic JD Sports

6u401zq.jpg

are these the 2004s?

max90_wht_lime_blk.jpg

lets see now:

JDsports gets the am90 laser blue ogs, am light og mesh colorways

air trainer 1 chlorophyll in 2002 was a co.jp release

air trainer III medicine ball was a euro exclusive.

Why am I living in the states with releases like this? i'm not equipped to deal with the trash we get here locally

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

are these the 2004s?

max90_wht_lime_blk.jpg

lets see now:

JDsports gets the am90 laser blue ogs, am light og mesh colorways

air trainer 1 chlorophyll in 2002 was a co.jp release

air trainer III medicine ball was a euro exclusive.

Why am I living in the states with releases like this? i'm not equipped to deal with the trash we get here locally

^Thats the 2004s Wally

And Nike is determined to give overseas the good OG colors

I guess it goes both ways since we get US exclusives. They still get the good stuff when it comes to OGs...

DC21

those are not Lime am 90's dropped in 03 not 04. Also that 03 am 90 was one of the last am90 retro's to have the OG air units =more comfortable,lighter, better quality.

how did i know when i saw this thread i was going to click on it and it be another euro release. Im really getting sick of this by now. i REALLY want a pair ofthese. *sigh*

Is it safe to say that runners are more popular overseas? I'm not really familiar with how they rock across the pond, but I heard runners are a must inparts of the U.K.

Seriously Nike....go do something really bad to yourself....I have been only dreaming of this shoe for years and they finally release and they are only in theUK....

So hot...I've always loved that colorway, even more than the 04 Retro. I really wish Nike would be kind to us Yanks. Bloody bastards.

Back
Top Bottom