• Soda

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yambs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mcdonalds

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
If your body is failing you, remember this:

“Y’all young men be screwing all them ****. That’s why y’all come up with arthritis, rheumatism, ya eye sight go bad….”

I use sunblock. Y’all trippin but then again I live in Miami where summer is all year long

:lol: That man ain't 95. But soda and fast food shouldn't be eaten alot. It's prolly easier to cut soda. Drink water, tea, coconut water/juice, milk etc. If you gonna drink juices, it's generally better to drink things with less sugar.

Honestly as a black person, never used sunscreen in my life

You want to put it on your face daily papi. You in the southern half of the U.S. too right?

We don't have to worry about the same health considerations as yt people but for long term aesthetics, it's probably more important than NOT drinking soda and eating McDonalds.

But seriously, don't drink soda.

You want to put it on your face daily papi. You in the southern half of the U.S. too right?

We don't have to worry about the same health considerations as yt people but for long term aesthetics, it's probably more important than NOT drinking soda and eating McDonalds.

But seriously, don't drink soda.
Nah. I'm in the northeast

Genetics genetics genetics genetics. Can’t stress this enough. Some people gotta work harder to stay normal. Know that and adjust accordingly. Don’t and suffer later

Genetics genetics genetics genetics. Can’t stress this enough. Some people gotta work harder to stay normal. Know that and adjust accordingly. Don’t and suffer later
Yep. 100%.

This is.

I would say the best way to be "Safe" is to assume you have poor genetics.

Falling back on the, "I have good genes" card has come back to bite a lot of folks throughout history.

Folks are straight in their 20s where they can do little and still be at least decent, but then that metabolism kicks in a nature takes it's course, it's all downhill.

Your mid-20s and 30s are so important to what you will become as a person. That isn't me saying folks can't change but the later you are in life the harder it is to break habit.

ANd once certain folks have kids, it's just over.

Not kid shaming anyone, just saying that is usually the nail in the coffin for self care for SOME.
Not kid shaming anyone, just saying that is usually the nail in the coffin for self care for SOME.

I use sunblock. Y’all trippin but then again I live in Miami where summer is all year long

That sun is different in Miami. Going there definitely taught me I needed sunscreen :lol:

But if I had to give any advice it would definitely be to take care of your teeth when you’re young. Don’t want your teeth rotting at 30 and now you gotta spend big bands to get em fixed.

My eyesight is getting worse, but it's not due to the yambs, it's these damn blue screens.
Nah OG is right. You’re losing your bone marrow every time you’re smashing these ****. Don’t forget the arthritis.

for many years, i used to drink about 6 cans of soda and an energy drink every day. about 5 or 6 months ago i got a health scare. turned out to be gallstones. stopped drinking soda cold turkey - that was kinda hard. haven't had one since. didn't get an operation and so far, no gall bladder pain. not even sure that gallstones are connected to soda drinking but it was time i cut that poison out and start drinking water.

Back
Top Bottom