OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

and this one, idk why but this is just a summer song

late night, windows down, cruising headed to chicken and rice

smokin.gif

his GOAT feature was Jeezy - Put On

one i really like that not many people know about is
Nicki Minaj - Blazin

his GOAT feature was Jeezy - Put On

one i really like that not many people know about is
Nicki Minaj - Blazin
that whole summer we used to smash the repeat button on Put On every day, '08 is still one of the best​ years of my young life

he killed that whole verse in blazin', one of my favorites too :pimp:

"I got 2 white Russians but we also need some drinks" 8)

Just like when Game hyped the hell outta the title track on his album just to have Ye help him finish a chorus

Kanye West Working on New Album in Wyoming

Yeezy is hard at work in Wyoming.

In the past, Kanye West has found musical inspiration in places like Hawaii and Paris. According to TMZ, he’s now finding it at a Wyoming mountaintop retreat.
ADVERTISING

The Chicago MC has been there for a week and was also there two weeks earlier, according to the report. This could be an indication that he’s working on his highly-anticipated next album.

West’s retreat also helps explain his absence from the public eye. He hasn’t performed since being hospitalized in November and, for the most part, has shied away from the public. Most recently, he skipped the Met Gala and deleted his Instagram and Twitter profiles.

However, sources say that he’s simply focusing on his next album, the follow-up to last year’s platinum-selling The Life of Pablo. West revealed that his next project would be titled Turbo Grafx 16, though it’s unclear whether that still holds true.

It's usually when he's holed up in some remote location that the product comes out good

Kanye west is in Wyoming

He better give us some crazy ****

Remember after he came back from Hawaii and delivered arguably his best piece of work to us

Kanye west is in Wyoming

He better give us some crazy ****

Remember after he came back from Hawaii and delivered arguably his best piece of work to us

Yup. MBDTF gotta be his best work ever.

Back
Top Bottom