OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

You big mad or little mad?

A man just got elected in large part on a campaign centered around intolerance (racism, xenophobia, misogyny, and bigotry). Subsequently he's appointed an anti-Semite, an anti-black/Latino, and an anti-Muslim persons to his cabinet. What movement are these protests hurting? They're groups including BLM that are a part of them. There's legit fear amongst people because of the rhetoric and now actual action that's beginning to take place. Furthermore more what Drumpf can do to them directly, is not the immediate concern it's the sudden boldness of many of his supporters now that have license to act a damn fool. As evidenced by the spike in hate crimes since his election. So while you think it's fake outrage and worthless, it's not only the right of these people to do so, but necessary to show those in power that they're not just going to let this **** fly unchecked.

Just like obama's presidency didn't solve inequality in America, I don't think Trump will send us back into the 1800s.

I think there's mass hysteria surrounding Trump's win and I have been part of that during the course of the campaign but I've also seen a lot of unedited footage that was doctored and fed to me by liberal media to present Trump in a way that he didn't actually express himself in that moment.

So I think it's entirely possible that people have been fed media propaganda by their source of choice and are either so far left or so far right that they can't even see the other side.

I say that to say this, we gotta see what happens over the next 4 years. His "hirings" aren't even official yet.

That said, 3 weeks till the rescheduled Philly show and I'm hype.

The only time I have seen 'Ye live was at the 808 & Heartbreak Concert last year. 

I am content with that 
laugh.gif

I saw kanye at watch the throne 808s and pablo this year i think thats the last time i see him perform he has completely lost it

Think about it, not that big. Since he did the first leg (which was the original) all the other shows were just added to the second leg.

Still not a good look to cancel tour though.

Last edited:
It's for the best. Dude is obviously dealing with some **** and needs to chill the **** out. No point in going out there and performing if it's just gonna end up like Sac.

Back
Top Bottom