OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Can't wait to properly listen to this in the whip tomorrow...

Going to be hitting turns reeeeal slow while Wolves is blasting 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Agreed with whoever said TLOP sounds like a compilation. Not much flow and cohesiveness between tracks and no real theme overall. Still, sonically, too dope

and i love, love, love Frank O. but his verse was not recorded correctly and the mixing sounds wild.

should have had him rerecord it or kept the og version.

still flames as ****, though. tbh.

Yea that verse was obviously just a throw in.

Kinda mad 3 stacks didn't have a verse when ye mentioned his name

I will say this

in a large venue, stadium, or area the sounds are all that matters

so it makes sense he was really feeling himself when played it at MSG

all anyone could hear were the sonics

in the car though, where lyrics matter, this is weak af my family

In the car??? Must have a weak sound system only place lyrics matter are when you have headphones on

[quote name="Based Mod" url="/t/317633/official-kanye-west-x-g-o-o-d-music-thread-kanye-west-t-l-o-p-02-11-2016-yzyszn-approaching/15750#post_25189944"sonically, too dope
/quote]

Just watched his SNL performance

fire 
pimp.gif

The end his hilarious, where he says it's available now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
**** absolutely blows my mind how in 2016 we're still rushing to rank a brand new body of work off ONE listen and skims. And it's to joints that been out for years and digested countless times through different mediums. I'll never understand it g.

Legitimate first impressions becoming extinct in the hot take era.

Can't wait to bump this in the whip though. Spectacular product thus far.

I'll wait to truly rate this. But on FML right now, and this is one of the most left field albums I have ever heard. Way more so than Yeezus....I'm semi enjoying it, the production is pretty good, but this is the very different.

Oh and wasn't Chance supposed to be on Waves? Wasn't that the reason for the delay? Am I missing something?

I'll wait to truly rate this. But on FML right now, and this is one of the most left field albums I have ever heard. Way more so than Yeezus....I'm semi enjoying it, the production is pretty good, but this is the very different.

Oh and wasn't Chance supposed to be on Waves? Wasn't that the reason for the delay? Am I missing something?

I wrote and arranged and fought for Waves, and I make great decisions. S/o to @chrisbrown I been a fan since day one [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
— Chance The Rapper (@chancetherapper) February 14, 2016

So it isn't just me? Good. 

Nvm. I see, this whole time I thought chance was supposed to be featured on it

Last edited:
This is by far his worse album lyrically. I'm so confused lol......like why is he rapping like this now?

I really like the album but I also don't

This. I really enjoy a lot of the production. But some of the lines are so cringe worthy, the album feels in no way cohesive at all.

As someone who has been a Kanye fan/Stan since I first heard the Jesus Walks snippet in 03, I think it's time to say this "creative genius" lost it. I will enjoy this album sonically for a while.

But how this is the same guy who made MBDTF then claimed he made it as an apology album, and called this "album of the life." I'm almost offended he could possibly think this is better than MBDTF. I can never tell if he truly believes the things he says or if he just says them to say them.

**** absolutely blows my mind how in 2016 we're still rushing to rank a brand new body of work off ONE listen and skims. And it's to joints that been out for years and digested countless times through different mediums. I'll never understand it g.

Legitimate first impressions becoming extinct in the hot take era.

Can't wait to bump this in the whip though. Spectacular product thus far.

one listen?

I'm on like 6/7 now

******* awesome

Back
Top Bottom