Official Utah Jazz @ Toronto Raptors Thread. 11/14

Let's get it Raps. Cant stand boozer or deron. AK 47 is that dude tho, too bad he couldn't get traded.

Dang I hate this. When my team faces a team with my fantasy player on it. In this case Boozer. I want him to do great, but Raptors to win.
laugh.gif

anyway, CHEAAAA

Definately going to be a good game tonight. I still believe that utah is a top team in the west and in the leauge this year, and Daron Williams just keepsgetting better. with AK47 coming off a good game, and Booze playing extremely well, its going to be tough to pull this one out. We definately have to play agreat game to win tonight.

GO RAPS GO!

frown.gif
you need subscription to nba league pass for the link to work

but GO RAPTORS

you big dummy,
thanks man, muchj appreciated
smile.gif
now i can watch it at the library lol

For real. The Jazz look difficult to match up with at all positions. Really physical team.

Anyway..Fellow Raps Fans...Im done with NT but I'll probably occasionally check the team thread.

Take it easy fellas.

I can't believe this isn't on my satellite dish. I need FSN. hopefully the Jazz can pick up the W and Deron can improve on his stats. I don't knowwhat happened against the Kings, everyone else was gettin it in besides him.

Brownin, why you done man?

TJ, QUIT BEING A DAMN GREEDY PLAYER! Man, a fast break, 4-3, takes the layup himself, misses, then gets the ball back and shoots a fade from the foul line.When you have numbers get it to the guys running the floor!

This game is going to come down to who can make the better decisions. The team with the least amount of turnovers will win this game.

TJ YOU GREEDY SOB!!!!.... dear lord!

I would rather have these players shoot than him:
Kapono
Delfino
Parker
Jose
Bargs
Moon

dear Lord TJ, its a DAMN TEAM GAME!

smh.gif

You guys should be shaking your heads @ Sam Mitchell. For some reason he always gives TJ the last shot in the dying moments of games.

No surprise that we lost to Utah, I cant remember the last time we beat them.

^ yup definately had one left. like we all know (except for the raps front office), Smitch doesnt know how to manage a game. The only reason why the raps arein games is because of individual performances.

nevertheless our guys arent hitting shots. this is another game, along with the boston and orlando games where if our guys were hitting the shots they normallymake, we woulda won.

the fact that we are still in games with our two biggest offenses threats basically contributing nothing is a credit to how well the team was assembled

oh and jamario is that dude. chea

Yeah Relish, i completely agree that its a credit to the team that our two biggest scoring threats are not doing things well, and yet were still in games.Definately a credit to our defence, thats forsure.

What is going on with Andrea? man he seems to be forcing everything that comes his way. He has to let the game come to him. Bosh played well in the last 4minutes, but we need that kind of production for all of his play time. I thought his knee was alot better. Maybe it is, maybe its not.

And yes, Joey is definately screwed.

Back
Top Bottom