Official TORONTO RAPTORS thread

Whattup Y'all??

So what do you think of the Raptors? What do you think they should do?

There's a bunch of trade rumours surrounding Jermaine O'neal. Most recently there's one that would send him to Miami for Shawn Marion. I think thatwould help both parties. Miami needs a center, and we could use an athletic slasher/wingman that gets hustle points, rebounds, and plays good defense.

Or should we just call it a year and get a nice lottery pick (Brandon Jennings or Demar Derozen)?

Any thoughts?

Bosh for Biedrins, Azubuike and Turiaf.
O'Neal for Marion
Kapono, Moon, Ukic and Parker for Nash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ can we get some realistic trade rumours?

or do you guys think we should do what a lot of teams are doing - clearing cap space for 2010 when the biggest pool of talent becomes free agents. Kobe, Bosh,Carmelo, Wade (i think), Amare, Nash, Lebron, etc etc.

I always like another thread to be here keeps something to keep the regular Canadian NTers to come in and post about, ____'s don't care about shoesanymore.
laugh.gif

I was watching the highlights and I like how Bosh singled out Moon. Serves him right. Everytime now Jamario takes a three, I die a little more inside.

Marion maybe a bum, but at least him than Jamario.

Where do you guys read your rumours? realGM? I usually head over to hoopshype.

Right now, I'll take a trade for three role players for another set of three role players. There needs to be some change by the 19th.

I wouldn't mind seeing them trade O'neal for Josh Howard

They gotta do something because I don't see Bosh resigning with us after next year if we still aren't winning games. We might have to put him up on thetrading block and at least get something back.

colangelo would never put bosh on the trading block unless he commits elsewhere early like carlos loozer....bosh has class so he'll give the "i'lldo whats best for me and my family" routine til 2010...colangelo wouldn't cut him lose unless he said something about the franchise and he probablywon't. plus i'm sure bryan thinks that we have first dibs/favourites to re-sign him..

of course the tru fan knows bosh is out as soon as july 1st 2010 hits.

Apparently the Heat and the Raptors exchanged medical reports today. Hopefully, each pass their physical. *Knocks on wood*

i can't stand the raptors.
don't get it wrong, i once was a loyal raptor fan.
i lost interest when calderon turned the ball over to richard jefferson in game 6 a few years back to lose the series.
you can't lose a playoff series to the VC. especially when you have homecourt advantage!
i think the raptors are in need of a consistant scorer in the 2 or 3 spot. bargnani is coming into his own and bosh and calderon are usual threats.
we just can't count on parker, moon and kapono for scoring anymore. i suggest the raptors should throw this season away and get decent draft picks andtrade them for quality veteran players.
y'all must think i'm crazy but think about it... if we make the 8th seed, we would just be demolished by the cavs or the celtics. making the playoffsloses our chances on getting higher draft picks.
we also need to get rid of solomon, moon and and jermaine oneal. the oneal trade probably was the biggest bust out of all the offseason movements in theleague. nesterovic has played more games than oneal this season!!!!!
sorry to bash on the raps... but i'm just an outsider looking in, and i think that this is what would make the team better.

LAKERS FTW!

Back
Top Bottom