Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Man that pic up there made me realize I want all of them. I was on the tail end of my toy days when TMNT stuff dropped, but I still had a few and seeing all of them makes me want them again.

What do you guys do with these though? As a grown man I always wonder about the acceptability of having toys laying around. I have a whole box of star wars toys that I bought when I was 18 and worked at toys R' us that I don't know what to do with. I used to display them at my first few places, but I would feel wierd about bringing a chick back to the crib and having action figures all over.
Man mine are on display on top of my Ent. Center. When chicks see them they be like "soooo u still have ur turtles?" And i say yup.Sure do. Ant then thats the end of the convo. LOL. But the real reason i display them is bcuz throughout all the traveling ive done in my years, thru diffcountries and states somehow these have stayed with me. It's not even like i meant 2 keep em. Just sumhow they always ended up on the moving truck. So wheni finally moved out a few years ago i figured i might as well display them.

i know everyone had these as a kid... cuz i did too... but if u have vernon props... thats like the only character i couldnt find... hes the newscaster thatworks with april by the way...

you can check, but all i know is that Target and Toys R us are getting them first by this weekend

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

for all the TMNT fans out there, I would spend money on the Neca Series before buying this.

didn't know a thing about these growing up, so they'e irrelevant to me
what a shame....
indifferent.gif

I have to pick up the Shredder one, I remember being extremely upset when I lost that one as a kid lol.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

for all the TMNT fans out there, I would spend money on the Neca Series before buying this.

didn't know a thing about these growing up, so they'e irrelevant to me

sucks 2 be u

not really, those necas look lame anyway. I was more than happy with the other TMNT figures.

Neca series was a new line. Based on the OG comics.

I think everybody thought you was talkin about the original action figures based on the cartoon.

i had a ton of these when i was a kid, my mom gave them all away though.
smh.gif

i'm about to cop my daughter a few.

i put all 4 turtles in the back behind pillows
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

since we cant hold stuff longer than 24 hrs and i get paid this coming friday
gettin paid bi weekly FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

i put all 4 turtles in the back behind pillows
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

since we cant hold stuff longer than 24 hrs and i get paid this coming friday
gettin paid bi weekly FTL
smh.gif
laugh.gif
damn

my local target still haven't gotten them yet. The pegs are empty but they're waiting for shipment. How is it in your target? did they put them up ondisplay yet?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I need I had all the figures plus the Technodrome, Pizza Van,Sewer, Blimp and that other Pizza Truck that shot out Pizza's. (I love my parents)

Back
Top Bottom