Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

I got this off another messageboard

While I must admit I'm not a fan of the 25th Anniversary line. I thought I'd share a picture that was sent to me by cell phone yesterday. Here is all the proof you all have been asking for. Box looks pretty close to the original and you can see the price in the lower left corner on the shelf.

This picture was taken in the Toys R Us in Freehold, New Jersey.

Retail Price is 19.99

copped. I might even open the figures now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

copped. I might even open the figures now
laugh.gif
ya i might have to unds mine as well

havin the turtles posted up with the van on my desk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, these toys brings back some childhood memories.
pimp.gif

I seriously want to buy the whole collection.

Yup! That box is just like remember it. I got mines for Christmas back in 2nd grade. I had too beg moms for this turtle van. A deff copp for me!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I got this off another messageboard

While I must admit I'm not a fan of the 25th Anniversary line. I thought I'd share a picture that was sent to me by cell phone yesterday. Here is all the proof you all have been asking for. Box looks pretty close to the original and you can see the price in the lower left corner on the shelf.

This picture was taken in the Toys R Us in Freehold, New Jersey.

Retail Price is 19.99

that's only about 30 min from here, I guess that's good they're in the area already for those that need one

mad.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
is everything i feel right now. I shouldve bought the turtles when we had em in at work but i kept putting it off. then they went on clearance andall the turtles where gone
mad.gif
. Argh smh at me i wouldve bought the van toome and my stupid laziness
laugh.gif
. I guess my blu ray will hold me over fornow lol. Wow august is a good month for all my childhood memories tmnt and batman
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom