Official T-Wolves @ Dallas Game post, 530 PST/830 EST

If we lose tonight, I'm never making a Mavericks post again. I hope we bash these kids by 50 points.
smh.gif

mad.gif
We better win tonight, my brother keeps getting on me cause the Mavs lost 3 straight to weak eastern teams.
laugh.gif
He hates the Mavs with a passion.

JA21, watch the game tonight or else we'll definately lose.
laugh.gif

My bro despises the Mavericks as well (Warriors fan,
laugh.gif
)

I watched last game, and we lost.
frown.gif

Damn you Caron, damn you..

Wolves are getting some bad calls against them blocking shots in the paint. Almost all of them have been clean blocks so far. That's a man's move rightthere by Bass. We haven't had a PF who would even attempt that type of move, ever.

mms://a613.l3072828831.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/613/30728/v0001/reflector:28831?auth=caEd.agaddFbJayaEc9bXbnbobvd0a8bsbw-bhtH5P-eS-ynECGzo&aifp=0002&upos=1

japanair21

ask the guy in the chatbox leasky - he has all the streams

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=146079227

mms://a613.l3072828831.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/613/30728/v0001/reflector:28831?auth=caEcRdAbucDbSdUdcd.djcHdkd9cZacb3ch-bhtIdv-eS-zqEDDyw&aifp=0002&upos=1

Did you get it?

Code:
mms://a613.l3072828831.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/613/30728/v0001/reflector:28831?auth=caEa9dlb2cecMcUbpcdbAd7bHdVaSd2a2cR-bhtIkL-eS-xqzDHyr&aifp=0002&upos=1

This Brandon Bass- Craig Smith matchup is really something. Smith has 10 in the quarter alone. These refs are making some terrible calls, on both ends butfavoring Dallas right now. And this dude Barea, I'm a believer now. Son comes smooth off the bench and hit Telfair with a little in and out for the layupplus 1. And Josh Howard never passes. I know it's not new information, but the situations he gets himself into and still tries to fling up a shot areatrocious.

if you look at his myspace, I think i figured out what he does now...he embeds the links on the page source itself...when you get to his page, you have to lookat the html code and he posts the links in there..that way they don't get taken down out in the open...

Why does Minnesota not play Brewer and Green? Even in a blowout they're not getting in. Well, Brewer just checked in.

I wonder what their chemistry is like too. Jefferson just dunked all over Stack and 1 after the move on Dampier and their bench is just sitting there with thestoneface on.

Brewer in the game and the lead is down to single digits going into the 4th

If we lose this game I'm no longer a Mavericks fan (not really, but come on...
smh.gif
)

eek.gif
at Dampier making two good plays under the basket!!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If we lose tonight, I'm never making a Mavericks post again. I hope we bash these kids by 50 points.
smh.gif

6 points and we'll never see another Mavs post
pimp.gif

Why so much hate on the Wolves though? We got a decent team which is going to lose a lot of games because they are all pretty young.

Why so much hate on the Wolves though? We got a decent team which is going to lose a lot of games because they are all pretty young.

Nah man, it's not hate on the T-Wolves, I really don't have an opinion on them, don't hate them, don't like them.. but the Mavericks are on a0-3 skid right now, and all three would should have easily beat, and I dind't want to make it four straight.

That's how the post is supposed to be played. Jefferson looks to dunk everything. I like Minnesota's players, but I just can't figure out what thecoach is up to and why they're not getting huge minutes.

And Dirk is such a pansy. How bout just holding the rebound strong and high when you get it in traffic rather than just falling fown all the time andpretending like someone pushed you.

And Jet doesn't miss in the 4th, yall better do a scouting report

He missed game-winner against Milwaukee..
frown.gif

Not going to hate on JET though, I liked dude since he came in for Nash.

WELP! Looks like I'm still a Mavericks fan.
laugh.gif

Dirk was nice in the fourth, Stack was nice early on, but faded down the stretch. Bass was amazing, thank God we got him. Diop was a non-factor tonight, butDampier stepped up huge. Harris was 9-10 tonight, and straight up ABUSED anyone who came his way. Terry big down the stretch as usual. Howard was EHHHHH; butit's alright, others picked up for his slack.

He hit 5 out of 6 3's in that 4th in Milwaukee. If Devin would have played real d rather than trying to flop when we were in the penalty, we could havepulled out that W. There was also a play we didn't get the rebound off the free throw

I'm not blaming it on JET in anyway, just saying.

Once again I'll state, Dirk needs to shoot more.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom